"credecne" cover.......me and Mancuz...!!!!......please listen..!!

L0bster said:
this vocals are godly. and after as much Guitar Pro usage as I have gone through you really don't mind this rhythm section sound. Nice guitar diddling too. Good job. Cover A Fair Judgement next

Thanx gusy for the awesome respoonses............though for now ......me and MAncuz will take a brake from Opeth Covers.........we both haev some originals in work.........but we'll be back before u know it......Ill run it by him bout ure request......we'll see how things go...........keep listenin and leave us more feedback........I enjoy readin it........Thanx again........PEAC EOUT

he could be an alcoholic or something, but he's a good singer and by all accounts a nice person, so who cares? give the guy a bit of respect.

i dont know why everyone is so into this its ok.. nothing special.. i think u coulda done a better job playing certain parts..

Dragon-Dreams said:
That's an awesome cover.
The singing is great.
And as for using Guitar Pro's drumkit....
How did you get it to sound so good?

well its not taken directly from guitar pro. what i do is record the guitar pro drums and convert it to a .wav file. From there i add some reverb and echo with cool edit pro to give it a better sound.

MancuZ28 said:
well its not taken directly from guitar pro. what i do is record the guitar pro drums and convert it to a .wav file. From there i add some reverb and echo with cool edit pro to give it a better sound.

I thought so, though I have tried similar things before yielding few great results, perhaps I just didn't try hard enough.
Great work and thanks for the info.