• No

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

freakbrother6969

Senior Pothead
Feb 22, 2003
Rudolfshome Fivehouse - Vienna
Visit site
Hey, my girlfriend just dusted our action figure collection. She said:"There's Ozzy, Rob Zombie, Manson, some horror figures etc. Why don't they sell Anthrax?"
I think it's time for Anthrax Action figures!!!
Who else would buy official Anthrax action figures? (inluding NotMan!)

Of course I would buy them.

But I would want a whole bunch of series from various times.

Like some from the Among tour, some from the SOE tour with silly shorts, some from SOWN with long hair John, and some from WCFYA with the Pentathrax costumes.

But I am greedy.

Oooh....oooh...Anthrax figures...I'd take 10!! Of course, I'm one of those geeks whose homes are filled with toys, statues, and comic books. You know that room in Alex Ross' house filled with display cases (from MOMD)? My new house will probably have a room like that. Well, except for the life-sized statue of Superman and Batman. Unless I figure out where Alex lives and "borrow" his....hmmmm

remington69 said:
Oooh....oooh...Anthrax figures...I'd take 10!! Of course, I'm one of those geeks whose homes are filled with toys, statues, and comic books.
Welcome to the club! Kids love my home and adults wonder why a 30yearold bastard lives in an appartement that looks like a metalvideo mixed with a cartoonshop, a ghost train and a children's room.
A colleague thought, after visiting me and my girl, we're part of a sect.
(sculls, dragons, etc.) She talked to other colleagues and then they asked me, what's wrong with me. I died laughing!

So, we NEED Anthrax action figures (no matter what size)

Hmmmm....and I remember someone calling me a 12 year old for wanting a pair of the THRAXAGRAM Shoes!!! :Smug:

That has "SELL OUT" written ALL over it!!! :yell:
Might as well just sell them when they hit "SharonFest" this summer!!!! :yuk:

I would carry my Rob Caggiano doll everywhere! Finally owned up to my husband that I carry a picture of Rob around in my wallet.... so girly, I know.... Surely I am not the only one....

Maybe the Not Man would be cool. I found Not Man stickers at a bowling alley once that ended up on a skateboard of mine.

Now if they made Anthrax "Homies" I'd be all over it or a Hot Wheel version of the race car they were on.