Activism

infoterror

Apr 17, 2005
Most people when confronted with the question of acting on their supposed beliefs will do one of two things: first, they will criticize anyone who takes action as not doing enough; second, they will claim nothing can be done. This document points of the errors of psychology that keep them misinformed, and gives the anti-modern-society activist a starting point to do something effective instead of symbolic. Its ultimate goal is to teach a new form of activism that will remake modern society into something which rewards inner abilities instead of external ones. That process will restore nobility and sensitivity in perception to the human race, abilities which will help us avoid quandaries like our current mess, which cannot be linearly "proven" to be wrong but when considered by a noble and sensitive mind is clearly a dead-end path that, no matter how long it takes, will end in disaster (much as our current society is, after hundreds of years, finally showing its true and malicious colors).

http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/activist/

^The fact that “activists” always argue about something needed to be done and not actually doing anything is an effect of our “modern” society ,not entirely a fault of their own. Let’s be a little realistic here. The way things work these days even if you have all rights on your side there not much you can do to be heard. the best you can do is make the evening news and after 24 hours it will all be forgotten. try to name a modern activist that actually made a change…..!!!

Most activists make changes without becoming famous. An environmental activist may spend many years of their life planting trees wherever they have a chance of survival (something everyone should do whenever they can).

what troubles me with your abstract, infoterror, is the emphasis on the extirpation of what has not been shown to be aberration. This you refer to as current mess, which you insist on making distinct from something as nonsensical as "nobility'. Yet your ending declaration reiterates our most natural cunning evolves whatever your our current mess is.

Seriously, such piety?

Øjeblikket said:
what troubles me with your abstract, infoterror, is the emphasis on the extirpation of what has not been shown to be aberration.

Oops, bifurcation error on your part: aberration is actually a different definition from what I like to class it as, which is "misinformed" and unlikely to achieve its stated desires.

Once you correct that error, we can begin again ;)

infoterror said:
Oops, bifurcation error on your part: aberration is actually a different definition from what I like to class it as, which is "misinformed" and unlikely to achieve its stated desires.

Once you correct that error, we can begin again ;)

I detect something playful here,

But I'm not sure if it's my non-branching that you refer to as erroneous, where we would then reason your ensuing description stakes favorable claims, or if it's some branching I've concocted to unfavorable criticism in your opinion, but I thought I intended on arguing, previously, that the mess in which we may find ourselves, I have an issue with a current situation in the Puget Sound regarding the decimation of Orcas, for instance, could be humanity's heritage, which is only to claim that things are no worse now than before, which is melancholic and trifle.

Our current relationship with our environment may favor business more than preservation, but this newfound sickening may be an old hat with a new spitshine, or something. Which too is trifle.

Now, there's a possibility you're cross-referencing when you mention bifurcating, which brings up my bull's eye. If there is a difference between what people are capable of and what people do, for instance, this would suggest that an oddity is an oddity, and that there's no such thing as a civilised people without aberration. And if I suggested a rarity is abnormal, I would seemingly be convinced of an aberration which I must be arguing against. But, let's consider that messes are our custom and right and that this is essentially overlooked by a lot people in their searches for the symbolic, and is so not dwelt on and refined, honed, in such a manner as people that fuck things up for the rest of us. People come up with some ways about themselves that continually impresses me. Some people are truly off their rockers and the porch too.

What I'm getting at is this, our messiness is possibly our evolving caricature, it's just that some people are nastier than others.

If you intended no cross-reference then nevermind the last part, but I wanted to cover all angles as they arose, since I'm uncertain what the smiley face is all about.

But I'm still omitting an ameliorate, obviously, by dooming humanity with my trifles.

two guinness init, and i'm sticking with it.

Øjeblikket said:
Now, there's a possibility you're cross-referencing when you mention bifurcating, which brings up my bull's eye.

What I'm getting at is this, our messiness is possibly our evolving caricature, it's just that some people are nastier than others.

Nope, was referring to technical error, and also showing I didn't consider the disagreement important as I think that, should you overcome certain reservations about details of these ideas and look at the big picture, you would agree -- or will, over time.

Human messiness is glorious. Unfortunately, things are far less messy than they should be.

infoterror said:
should you overcome certain reservations about details of these ideas and look at the big picture, you would agree -- or will, over time.

don't get all gay on me. as far as technical errors, my use of aberration was closer to accurate than yours.

Øjeblikket said:
don't get all gay on me.

!!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!! !!! INTOLERANCE ALERT: HOMOPHOBIA !!!