Adagio For BARfest III!

i am fabio

Jan 26, 2006
Nor. Cal.
I would love to see this band in the Bay for the upcoming festival. Just got done listening to a new track from their upcoming album "Archangels in Black" which is set to be released on Febuary 2nd 2009 and it kicked my ass into creating a thread about them. Releasing the album then would ensure they would come to the festival with momentum from their new album and they would surely kick our asses!

Go check out the new tune 'Vamphyri' at their myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/adagioofficial

Sounds Damn Good! Can't wait to hear the whole thing. To me, the one song sounds heavier like "Dominate" (better production though, even in the myspace player, lol), and with the Epic feeling from "Underworld". New vocalist sounds great as well.

So who's with me? :kickass::kickass::kickass:

In my opinion, the first 2 Adagio albums were some of the finest neo-classical progressive metal that is out there-- I actually like these albums more than I do some of the Symphony X albums-- Dominate was not my favorite-- they started to sound like every other band-- I am curious to see what they are going to do with their new stuff..