Adam Lambert & American Idol!

razoredge, and anybody else interested in Adam's emotional/feeling-filled side, please check out his live version of "If I Can't Have You" - I posted a link to the version in HD in my post above. It's a fantastic vocal... one of my favourites of all time.

man fuck this asshole

if he fronts queen i will personally go to his first live performance with the band and throw copies of a night at the opera at him

razoredge, and anybody else interested in Adam's emotional/feeling-filled side, please check out his live version of "If I Can't Have You" - I posted a link to the version in HD in my post above. It's a fantastic vocal... one of my favourites of all time.

That was good, I was sitting here expecting to hear the disco version thinking how can that ever be moving. I'd like to hear somebody do Darrel Halls remake of Shes Gone, way better than the first version, vocally it was a 10. Not that it would fit the disco thing they were doing. This guy could do a killer job of Steehearts Shes Gone too. I just didnt like him messing with Plants phrasing on some of Whole Lotta Love, still Im sure he did it better live than Plant ever did, talk about someone messing with the melodies and phrasing, Plant always failed live on anything I've heard.

I think winning American Idol is a curse, frankly. This guy didnt need it, just song writing creativity and he'll be on his way.

Speaking of Zepp II, my buddies band played "What Is and What Should Never Be" this past Sat night at a gig and slayed it, wound me right tight. Never forget the first time I heard that song, havent been the same since.........

There shouldn't be a new front man for queen, fuck you all.

never liked that fast intensive vibrato I heard in his voice on that one.

man fuck this asshole

if he fronts queen i will personally go to his first live performance with the band and throw copies of a night at the opera at him

This pretty much sums up the total of my opinions on this one. Also, I am back from Europe.

Glad you liked it, Razor.

What's with all the hate? I have nothing but respect for the people on idol because they have pure talent. Sure, the show itself commands little respect, but the contestants are still talented and deserve what they earn from the show. I can't imagine what kind of hell they go through, throughout an entire Idol season. Must be some of the hardest, and ballsiest times for anybody to go through.