Added Free Plugins From Digi

AStudio

Mar 12, 2007
If you are not bold enough to upgrade to Pro Tools 8, but want to take advantage of the free Di-Fi, Sansamp and Maxim then head over to digi site (pluginlist) and you can download them for FREE.

Qualified from version 7.3 through to 8 as free download, no ilok needed!

Thanks Digi!

Great crimbo suprise for us 7.4.2 LE users (not on factory)

Aswell as - TL Utilities (metronome, tuner ect)

That should be all, maybe some more are free.

That sucks if you bought Tools 8 just for the extra digi plugs, lots more reasons to upgrade but good jesture for those that are still on 7.4.2.

I always wanted Di-Fi but I was not going to spend the money they were asking on Digi Store

Glad I waited

Sans-Amp works like a dream (cobhc, make sure you download the correct version), as does Di-Fi, Maxim and TL Utilities

All ilok free :)

I like the "maxim" plug; it sounds much kinder than something like the L2. The only downside is that it's basically impossible to use on an individual part of a mix, since the latency is very high...I think 1088 samples.

great post! with the sansamp plug being free now who says we can't make it through these credit crunch times hey?!

Ive downloaded and installed Sansamp but its not showing up in Pro tools even though I can see it in DAE/Plugins folder?? Im running PT7.4, 003 on a pc.?? Ive definately installed the 7.4 version cos I originally downloaded the ptv8 by mistake!