added mini-video clips...

Wasn't he playing Misanthrope in the first clip though?

I can't tell what the second one is because the guitar sound is not plumbed through...

episcopus said:
Wasn't he playing Misanthrope in the first clip though?

I can't tell what the second one is because the guitar sound is not plumbed through...

to tell you the truth, i can't really tell. my p.c. headphones/speakers suck. i'll ask the next time i talk to james.

I don't know if my browser is fucked up but I cannot see any links to any other sections of the site other than the Ms. Anthrope and James Murphy websites. I don't see Sounds or anything for that matter.

HELP!

Edit: I had to full screen the browser to see the links. The clips are cool, is that Lack Of Comprehension in BOTH of them?

SpiritCrusherX said:
I don't know if my browser is fucked up but I cannot see any links to any other sections of the site other than the Ms. Anthrope and James Murphy websites. I don't see Sounds or anything for that matter.

HELP!

you can't see the menu??? what kind of browser are you using? what are your settings? i used a pop-up window script.

I figured it out (I edited my post above). I use this browser called the Advanced Browser because my Internet Explorer fucked up. It's so goddamn Advanced, you wouldn't be able to handle it, it's for the elite who have mastered the art of web browsing!

On the other hand, I couldn't even see the fucking menu on the Death tribute site. How can you claim to be advanced when you can't even show me a goddamn menu!! AH!

SpiritCrusherX said:
I figured it out (I edited my post above). I use this browser called the Advanced Browser because my Internet Explorer fucked up. It's so goddamn Advanced, you wouldn't be able to handle it, it's for the elite who have mastered the art of web browsing!

On the other hand, I couldn't even see the fucking menu on the Death tribute site. How can you claim to be advanced when you can't even show me a goddamn menu!! AH!

:lol:

maybe the videos shouldnt load automatically?
right now there's only two so its not much, but when there's more, wouldnt it take a while, plus if you only want to watch one video, why would you load all of them?