Adelaide - who says we don't get bands!

That is great news for us south aussies !!!!!!!

Howdy mate - haven't seen you posting for ages!!! Thought you'd dropped off the face.

Now was that you I say e-mailing Inside Footy newspaper some months back??!! A Power supporter eh??? Of well, wont hold that against you (too much!!)

Howdy mate - haven't seen you posting for ages!!! Thought you'd dropped off the face.

Now was that you I say e-mailing Inside Footy newspaper some months back??!! A Power supporter eh??? Of well, wont hold that against you (too much!!)

Can't remember sending anything to Inside Footy, but yer as it turns out I am a power supporter !!!! Organised my season tickets again this year...

and yer, been a while since I have posted - probably because nothing new has happened for a while, so stuff all to talk about. :lol:

You must've sent an email or a letter about Port Power somewhere. I just remember seeing the name ThraxSA somewhere on the bottom of a letter or something published somewhere - maybe it was online, can't remember....? Anyways I thought there could only be 1 ThraxSA, hahah!

stone sour ticks go on sale this friday!!!,fucking cant wait to see those dudes

Just checked their site. They play Perth, then Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

There you go AliasP - those Adelaide gremlins are starting to appear again!

Booo to gremlins.....

but

Paul Stanley is touring as well end of April.

Butterfly Effect next weekend. Can't wait.

Still trying to get myself organised for TBE & Shihad.

Not sure I'm going to get there, but desperately keen!

Ok report so far.

TBE/Shihad - brilliant concert. Lotsa high energy. Lotsa young kids. Lotsa young hot teeny girls too :D

Deftones - WUNDERBAR... they blew me away - I can say I didn't really know a lot about their material bar 1 or 2 songs and they were awesome. Great crowd too - nice to see Thebby packed!

Hatebreed - TOTALLY BRUTAL - one sick mosh pit. The east/west coast pit was insane.

Hey man, been meaning to ask you how TBE gig was. Now I'm jealous, especially re the teenies as I remember it was a hot day, hahahah!!

Anyway, I got my LOG and Slayer/Mastodon tickets, so will be sure to see you there.

Good work Timmy. Lets organise a meet up outside. Got several mates coming along to both concerts. God Forbid is playing soon too.

Yeah saw that - may be a show to check out too.

RE the meet up - sounds good. My "metal mate" who would normally come with me is away, so was otherwise going to be a lone soldier to both these gigs. Look forward to sharing a few Coopers with you!

Awesome. Closer to the date will arrange a meet place at Thebby.

Just saw Mars Volta this past Saturday whilst in Melbourne.

The single Most amazing live performance I have ever seen!

Truly amazing - 2.5 hours of non-stop music. Has to be seen (& heard) to be believed. Omar & Cedric completely blew me away.

The single Most amazing live performance I have ever seen!
quote]

Shit that's got to be a bloody big call! I never even gave this gig any thought, either.

Hey got TBE's "Begins Here" cd yesterday and love it already. Gotta give it to you that was one hell of a band recommendation you gave me! Looking forward to 14/4. :headbang:

Yer it is a big call for Mars Volta - but I think its justified. Unlike any other rock concert I have ever been too. Truly gifted musicians. Not for everyone mind you. Quite arty and wanky perhaps but amazingly good.

TBE's first album is far heavier than their 2nd, Imago. Some great songs on that first album. Also look for a single they did called Phoenix.

Yes, Slayer can't come soon enough.

TBE's first album is far heavier than their 2nd, Imago. Some great songs on that first album. Also look for a single they did called Phoenix.

quote]

There's a few fans of Tool in the band I suspect, on listening more to this record!

nice pic aliasp : ) very metal of you ...

I just got a couple of albums by a metal band from Norway - Dimmu Borgir, really great music !!! Symphonic Black Metal sound ...

nice pic aliasp : ) very metal of you ...

I just got a couple of albums by a metal band from Norway - Dimmu Borgir, really great music !!! Symphonic Black Metal sound ...

Just been listening to snippets of their new record coming up for release next month. Sounds very cool.

Slayer tomorrow night man! I'm pumped for Mastodon just as much!

See you there?!