Adelaide - who says we don't get bands!

I saw slayer here last night - awesome set list - you wont be let down :headbang:

Masterdon were good too, their sound wasnt that flash though, their music is pretty involved so not having clean sound really hurt them - they were still enjoyable though

I saw slayer here last night - awesome set list - you wont be let down :headbang:

Masterdon were good too, their sound wasnt that flash though, their music is pretty involved so not having clean sound really hurt them - they were still enjoyable though

Nice. How long did each play for?

not to fussed on seeing slayer liv e again,my next gig will be stone sour,i wouldnt mind seeing obituary and cletic frost,they have both been around forever lol

Timmy - sorry I didn't catch ya before hand man.

ThraxSA - Finn told me how he offered you a ticket but you had a family function to attend - bummer man!

SLAYER RULED... awesome to see Thebby officially sold out!
What a setlist too.

The sound mix was perfect as well - I could hear everything without having to wake up with that annoying ringing in my ears.

Slayer - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Also thank you to the bird who constantly flashed her chest to everyone in the concert :D

Timmy - sorry I didn't catch ya before hand man.

ThraxSA - Finn told me how he offered you a ticket but you had a family function to attend - bummer man!

SLAYER RULED... awesome to see Thebby officially sold out!
What a setlist too.

The sound mix was perfect as well - I could hear everything without having to wake up with that annoying ringing in my ears.

Slayer - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Also thank you to the bird who constantly flashed her chest to everyone in the concert :D

Goddamnit whiy didn't I see her????!!!!!

No probs re not hooking up cause a mate of mine ended up coming. But I'll catch you at LOG in a week or 2!!!