Adventures in Japan

Steph Harris

Maidens' Bass
Well, we finally made it to the Atsugi naval base and had a lot of fun at our first show last night. "Bad Gouch" , a band consisting of some of our Navy guys here, opened up for us and sounded great playing our favorite rock cover tunes. Everyone here is so nice. Hopefully we'll get to come back soon.
Just so you know, internet access is a little bit limited here since computers are shared and people need to wait their turn in line...so, if may take a while before we're able to post again.

Well, we just finished our second show here in Yokosuka. It's a very beautiful place. It went very well, and it was great to bring a little bit of home to these brave boys. :D We're getting up at 5 am (eek!!) so we can get to Sasebo just in time for the big typhoon!!o_O
We're hoping it will veer off and not hit, but it's hard to say what will happen. But hey what's life without a little adventure, eh? :OMG:

More to come (gotta try and get some sleep!)-we'll keep ya posted.
XO

http://www.cfas.navy.mil/
sasebo! 45 minutes from the coast is perfect protection from typhoons so we got a bit of rain, some wind, and excellent cloud formations going left and right across the bay. yay! just got back from a nice day off siteseeing- a bit of shopping and an excellent dinner. the tuna i ate was caught from a live tank in front of the sushi bar- tho i didn't witness the killing of the whale. must explain the price tag cuz not everyone can catch a whale huh. had a great show last night- kewl club with a life size alien in a cage that watched from behind linda's drum kit. haha- you should have seen the ancient snare- that thing must have dated back to ww1 but linda made it sound like a dream and the band had a great night. it's been a great time- everyone's been so fucking kewl- but i'm looking forward to getting my lost day back!

I've found my lost day, yay! Even though I grew up a military kid, I have such a new and different viewpoint and respect for all the Navy folks and what they do every day for their country. I met a lot of people, all different ages, all there for different reasons it seems, but all good people nonetheless. But so many really really young people. God bless them all with safety in their Navy adventures! I think they know we will keep them all in our minds and we will be back soon to kick it with them again.

there are some cools pics on the main ironmaidens page ...you can't miss it :) i loved the no t&a no service pic hahaha.

Hey everyone! Yeah, I had signed up here right after the Iron Maidens left Atsugi. But with the work schedule & everything... Anyway, that was a truely AWESOME show! And I'd like to thank the girls again for coming to Japan. That was the only concert I was able to see last year but it was enough! I'm really looking forward to seeing them again here in the States! I hope they come to Nevada soon! Peace!

lodni said:
Hey everyone! Yeah, I had signed up here right after the Iron Maidens left Atsugi. But with the work schedule & everything... Anyway, that was a truely AWESOME show! And I'd like to thank the girls again for coming to Japan. That was the only concert I was able to see last year but it was enough! I'm really looking forward to seeing them again here in the States! I hope they come to Nevada soon! Peace!

Hi Lodni! Welcome back to the U.S.! We'll be in Vegas in a few months. It'll definitely be posted once it's inked, but we're definitely coming! :headbang: