AFI or Atreyu

Atreyu is some killer shit. Haven't heard much AFI but if it's true hardcore fuckin' punk rock I will dig it.

*is the one that got Jinx into AFI and Atreyu in the first place*
>.>

AFI is like...my life. Wee. I am obsessed with them. And yeah, they aren't exactly hardcore. But they aren't exactly punk either. Their most hardcore stuff is from their albums Black Sails In The Sunset, and Shut Your Mouth And Open Your Eyes. Atreyu is very good, too. A nice emotional experience if you know the lyrics.

Hmm... nice anime avatar there, gotta love the whole Gundam thing. :)

I really dig AFI, I haven't heard anything from Atreyu, I will have to check them out.

Question! How do you prenounce Atreyu? Is it like "Uh-Tray-You"? Like the native-american kid from "The Never Ending Story"?

Hrmmmm AFI

Kinda odd to see people talk about them..I saw them when the first started. I went to highschool with them..they are from Ukiah, CA.
They moved to the SF bay area later.

They were a REAL hardcore punk band when they first started. They mellowed out over time, but they do good music.

THey are on a major label now, and I wish em luck..they have earned it.

Oh yeah...AFI meant A bunch of Fu$%ing Idiots when they started.

I thought it meant "A Fire Inside" lol....

Anyways I loved AFI ever since they started out. Now they are on the radio and a lot of fuckin teeny boppers are starting to like em which kinda pisses me off but hey, they earned the stardom I suppose. I love his voice.

Atreyu is definitely hardcore/metal and is very very good as well. Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses is an excellent album.

it does mean "A Fire Inside". and yeah, they deserve their stardom now, because even if they're popular now, their new album is some of their best work yet.