This is a funny ass Atreyu review

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
I pulled this off of www.buddyhead.com just for you Cryptie. I thought you would enjoy this after your rant on metalcore. This guy pretty much hit the nail right on the head too. Funny shit:D :D

Atreyu
The Curse
Wow, this is another one of those bands that have made us wonder if music is inherently a bad thing. Rip off some Maiden riffs, mix it with some Hatebreed and AFI, sprinkle in a bit of mascara, bi-curious experimentation and anal lube, and you have the FRUITIEST BAND SINCE MANOWAR. Yeah dude, this shit is fruitier than George Michael eating a bowl of dick snot soup. Like Right Said Fred if Right Said Fred grew up in Orange County, discovered AFI, and painted their finger nails black. We feel dirty just hearing this shit. This is the new breed of Warped Tour bands, and it's spreading like a bad case of herpes. But these days, instead of the bands wearing board shorts and hanging around Nofx and Pennywise's busses trying to stick their tongues up their asses, this new breed of wankers look like Hot Topic shopping spree winners, and fight each other over who gets to hold the umbrella over Davey Havok's head next in hopes that he'll give up the asspussy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I had never heard of Atreyu since this board. Haven´t heard a single note yet still. Guess I´ll have to check it out just for fun.

johnnieCzech said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I had never heard of Atreyu since this board. Haven´t heard a single note yet still. Guess I´ll have to check it out just for fun.

Johnnie, If you reallly want to hear some of the crappiest music EVER check out Avenged Sevenfold. Man every time I see the video on HBB it makes me want to shoot my tv

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Johnnie, If you reallly want to hear some of the crappiest music EVER check out Avenged Sevenfold. Man every time I see the video on HBB it makes me want to shoot my tv

You guys are lucky not to hear the crap considered "music" which is going on our television.:hotjump:

Holy shit that review was great. Avenged sevenfold should be sued for copywrite infringement or some shit for stealing Overkill's batskull thing.Mallcore faggots.

Overkill logo:
B000002IOY.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Avenge Faggotfold logo:
B0000AGWJ7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

If Gene Simmons can sue King Diamond for having similar make-up, Overkill can sue!

Atreyu are on my "banned for all time" list... Those morons said "Fuck Metallica" and "Fuck Black Sabbath" in Alternative Press last year while praising Green Day, yet still had the nerve to go on Ozzfest... I mean, fuck... I hope Zakk beat the living shit out of those morons....

DeMysteriisDomCanuckus said:
Atreyu are on my "banned for all time" list... Those morons said "Fuck Metallica" and "Fuck Black Sabbath" in Alternative Press last year while praising Green Day, yet still had the nerve to go on Ozzfest... I mean, fuck... I hope Zakk beat the living shit out of those morons....
If he doesnt I'd be happy to do the job, I agree with fuck Metallica but saying fuck Black Sabbath! Them's fightin words.

bobo'c said:
Holy shit that review was great. Avenged sevenfold should be sued for copywrite infringement or some shit for stealing Overkill's batskull thing.Mallcore faggots.

Mallcore....thats too funny. I agree that this new wave of "metal" totally sucks ass. It all sounds the same. I stopped watching HBB after I saw it twice and all the shit sounded the same. There is no originality these days, just cookie monster vocals and stolen riffs.