After flaming that dude for days I need to right my karma

everybody's x

My name is Damage
May 20, 2006
www.allcapsproductions.com
So I want to thank everyone on this board for being cool and helpful and informative.
I would not be where I am now if it wasn't for this community and others like it.
Thank you
I was going to name names, but most folks on here are cool.
I will single out Andy for putting together a place for a bunch of recording geeks to obsess about tone, what a fine place to be.
have a good weekend!

i think with the exception of a certain poster who you are discussing, every one on here is a legend.

imagine if he posted like that on gearslutz.
jeeeeesus.
hed get reamed

+1
made some great contacts here, got some great help and always felt good to share stuff here.....awesome forum...
I see the occasional retard as a funny entertainment from time to time..(that's why I jumped on it ;) )

So I want to thank everyone on this board for being cool and helpful and informative.
I would not be where I am now if it wasn't for this community and others like it.
Thank you
I will single out Andy for putting together a place for a bunch of recording geeks to obsess about tone, what a fine place to be.

So say we all! :kickass:

Thank you
have a good weekend!

amen. :headbang: