After the apocalypse

JazzMX5

Jul 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Where the hell is everyone...? :erk:

Just... y'know... there's t-shirts (must order mine), and a new Katagory V album (the two rough mixes - 'Chrono-Logic' and 'Turn To Grey' - I have from it are kicking my ass daily, I've only managed to rip the CD out of my car to play Nightwish, and then only a couple of songs!), ProgPower IV (which could prove to be the defining gig of the band's career thus far) is only a month away, and... and... and... the Katagory V BB is as dead as a guy lying on the ground with a large metal spike through his head. Or something.

Hell, there's nobody here with even a mention of the 'Dance Of Death' cover ("Bleurgh!" is all I have to say on the matter, thank God for fan covers!), Ripper being in Iced Earth (the world will end in ten seconds... although I have to admit the samples on their site www.icedearth.com do sound pretty decent), no residual comments about 'St Anger' (!), and - horror of fucking horrors - no mention AT ALL of these: http://http://www.imperialkingdom.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3f29fc257656f92e;act=ST;f=1;t=2999;st=0 , which collectively must rank among the most METAL pictures ever taken by mere mortals (the look on Lemmy's face is priceless). Although Dustin's Gravedigger t-shirts pic is definitely up there, and I daresay at least one Tarja pic from ProgPower will blow us all away. :)

Hell, no-one's even mentioned Knights Of The Old Republic yet.

I can only assume everyone's, like, real busy or something.

Or playing KOTOR. That, I can understand.

Damn real world, interfering with Katagory V's ascent...

Just remember, being happy is like wetting yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth. :ill:

Luna out (for now)!

Hey, I keep an eye on this forum, and even contribute here and there!

It does get a little tedious reposting the same thing five times in different forums... the trick is to keep things interesting and refreshing!

A larger forum fanbase would be helpful... but the new album hasn't arrived yet so patience is in order. Just you wait until after ProgPower!!!

I think I am the only Vinnie Moore fan in this forum, though...
:loco:

As for the Dance Of Death artwork, well I'm a little underwhelmed hence the lack of commentary.