Aftermath (52 milion dollars)

Arg_Hamster

Not quite done yet...
May 1, 2003
Sverige för fan
Visit site
It´s two months after the tsunami and an estimated 290 000 people died, around 350 swedes died. Among them Mieszko from Nasum.

But the Red Cross only have recieved 360 milion kronor (52 milion dollars) and the total sum is estimated to be over a billion kronor, so there is where my money for TGOTE went (I´ll buy it later). All lot of people over the world have helped out and sent money to various organizations. Great job people!

RIP Mieszko
mieszko.jpg

Oh... and a big... suck on your gay cousins penis, Westboro C(o)unt(y) Church! Who´s your daddy you fucking hicks?

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Is that someone that you knew personally Hammy?

No, not really and I´m thankful for that. A family from the town I live in died though, mom, dad and their son. I think all three bodies were recovered so the relatives could have a real funeral service.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
:cry: Sorry to hear that:cry:

My neighborhood had something really sad happen about a week and half ago.
Click the link to read about it http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050303/NEWS01/503030350/1002/ARCHIVES

She lived very close to me and I had seen her playing with her friends the day before she got murdered....The whole thing is very depressing....she never even got to begin life.

True, when stuff like that happens near you it effects you and you reflect over it in a different way. Sad story...

I live a couple of hundred meters from were one of Swedens most brutal murderers (strong possibility he was a serial killer, damn... I fucked a girl in the appartment next to his). I even went to the same metalshop course as him. Saw him once in a while and so on.