"Against the Seasons" is out of print...again.

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Yep! Smoke 'em if you got'em! In less than a year, the "Against the Seasons" re-release (remix/remaster w/ new art) is now sold out (1100 copies sold). I know there are a few copies left on retail store shelves in Canada, maybe a couple at The End Records, and a couple left at "Season of Mist" in France - but that's it! Gone! Finito! And I don't know when it will be repressed...I'll just say make sure you buy a copy of "Woods 3" when it comes out. I'd love to see all the Woods albums available at the same time, once in our lives. Thanks for the support guys! :kickass: :)

David Gold said:
Yep! Smoke 'em if you got'em! In less than a year, the "Against the Seasons" re-release (remix/remaster w/ new art) is now sold out (1100 copies sold). I know there are a few copies left on retail store shelves in Canada, maybe a couple at The End Records, and a couple left at "Season of Mist" in France - but that's it! Gone! Finito! And I don't know when it will be repressed...I'll just say make sure you buy a copy of "Woods 3" when it comes out. I'd love to see all the Woods albums available at the same time, once in our lives. Thanks for the support guys! :kickass: :)
Glad i got mine when i did!

Wow, nice. Still haven't bought it, pathetically cheap, I should though. I'll definitely buy the new one, can't wait to get my hands on that ... *drool*. But a job well done. Hopefully Woods III will go like hot cakes.

Dauden said:
Wow, nice. Still haven't bought it, pathetically cheap, I should though. I'll definitely buy the new one, can't wait to get my hands on that ... *drool*. But a job well done. Hopefully Woods III will go like hot cakes.

Relapse.com has it-- $10 + $2.50 s/h in the US.

CaGeD iN said:
that is quite the achievement, not quite as many demos as job for a cowboy, but still a lot lol

I fucking hate job for a cowboy, probobly one of the worst bands I have ever heard.

Do I even want to know what the hell "sceneXcore" is? It probably has some relation to hardXcore... but... besides that?

"sceneXcore", "deathXcore", "hardcore", or whatever, its all the same thing referring to the trendy style of playing either emo crap mixed with open breakdowns, or brutal death, mixed with dumbass open breakdowns, and having shaggy 70s hair, tight jeans, and usually "sleeve" tattoos covering the whole forearm usually including a coy fish. Another important thing to remember is this new "hardcore" has little or nothing to do with hardcore of the 80's, like black flag, gang green, or minor threat.

The other uniting factor is a funny way of dancing called 2 step, that everytime one of these "breakdowns" happens, everybody stops 2 stepping and starts practicing punching the air or spin kicking, an important part of this is not hitting each other, that is considered disrespect and may end up in a gang beat down by the other guys crew.

To see examples of this just go to youtube and type in hardcore dancing, two step, or even hardcore mosh, it should bring up many examples of the gayness that is corrupting the current metal scene.

I'm going out on a limb here and saying that this current trend is as bad as, if not worse, than the former trend of "nu" metal that many people confused as real metal for years.