Agalloch fans, here is your chance to be the ultimate fanboy

Hah! Awesome! It appears Don and I wear the exact same size...and I've never yet had myself a pair of leather pants...it's fate! I might bid, even just to drive the price up. Seriously, I would love to see these go for a ridiculous sum of money.

+ Seeing this makes me feel less self-conscious about all the old WoY stuff I plan to sell on ebay this fall. :)

I actually did try to buy Don's leather pants, and got outbid by $1 at the last minute. Sneaky bastards these ebay people! At least I ran up the price by another $15 for Don. :)

Originally Posted by David Gold
+ Seeing this makes me feel less self-conscious about all the old WoY stuff I plan to sell on ebay this fall.

Sounds pretty interesting.

Yeah, for starters I'm interested in selling my old guitars that I played on the Woods albums. Then there's the first ever Woods shirts (t-shirt, long sleeve, hoodie) that I kept for myself from the very first ever printing of WoY shirts back in 2002. + Lots, lots more! I kept a lot of cool stuff from the really early days (which was before the digital photography boom, so we took and developped a lot of photos, etc...). I'll post all the details in good time. I hope you see something you like!

:kickass:

As much as I would love to have those, or see another WOY fan get those items, I would keep the original prints for yourself man, you may miss them some day! It's kind of cool to have physical/material possessions that document the past and present of WOY.