Alexi's "Guitar players finger better" t-shirt...want it?

make one yourself: buy a small padlock from a hardware store, a length of chain (for example, a key chain, cut to fit) and you're done! :) (just don't lose the key!)

you get the weirdest looks trying to measure out chain to fit around your neck...

you get the weirdest looks trying to measure out chain to fit around your neck...

I was thinking about that today :lol: unfortunately I didn't have time to get some, I had to go to a lecture at Kenyon, but I'm gonna try to get one tomorrow if they're open after play practice :headbang:

here's mine I made from a key/wallet chain: easy! :kickass:

DSCF2308.jpg

here's mine I made from a key/wallet chain: easy! :kickass:

DSCF2308.jpg

Nice :) unfortunately after play practice today the hardware was closed :mad: I WILL GET THIS EVENTUALLY!!!

And what's up with the super expensive Affliction/Wildchild clothing? Is it really worth it?

Nice Sleeper, that looks like the one I made for myself too.

And Affliction is somewhat pricey, I guess, but the Wildchild clothing isn't expensive at all...

i bought the hellhounds on my trail tour shirt at the concert on friday... it was 25$, which equates to the most expensive t-shirt i've bought in years :p. no way in hell i'd spend 30$ for it :lol:

Nice Sleeper, that looks like the one I made for myself too.

And Affliction is somewhat pricey, I guess, but the Wildchild clothing isn't expensive at all...

The hoodie was like 75 euros though, that's like over $100, right? That seems expensive to me...

EDIT: Ah, excuse me, the hoodie is 65 euros, but that's still almost $100 for a hoodie! Plus the shirts are all 27 euros, which is high 30's in USD. To me, that's expensive. But I buy good ol $15 hot topic band tees and the funny shirts from wal mart occasionally so maybe the more expensive stuff is worth it, but I think the most expensive shirt I've ever bought was $25 bucks at Ozzfest 07. And that doesn't even fit me now that I've started lifting again :mad:

^Hellhounds On My Trail tour shirt? Could you post some pictures please? I'm interested in how it looks.

i'll post real pics when it's not so late... (wtf, henkka signed with "HB" :lol:)

but it's basically this:

http://www.scythes-of-bodom.com/gfx/news/children_of_bodom_-_hellhounds_on_my_trail2.jpg

except it says Children of Bodom in big bleeding letters, without the hellhounds bit. on the back, it says Hellhounds On My Trail, with bleeding letters, and the tour dates/locations. pretty standard

^Yeah, but still cool. AYDY t-shirts were pretty boring, and I haven't seen any BD tour shirts. Only the normal HateWear ones.

i think it's fucking badass actually.

i didn't like the design at first, but i mean come on, the reaper and his hellhounds? that's fucking cool :lol:

i'll post real pics when it's not so late... (wtf, henkka signed with "HB" :lol:)

but it's basically this:

http://www.scythes-of-bodom.com/gfx/news/children_of_bodom_-_hellhounds_on_my_trail2.jpg

except it says Children of Bodom in big bleeding letters, without the hellhounds bit. on the back, it says Hellhounds On My Trail, with bleeding letters, and the tour dates/locations. pretty standard

wldov4.jpg
4kxpgz.jpg

^Yeah, but still cool. AYDY t-shirts were pretty boring, and I haven't seen any BD tour shirts. Only the normal HateWear ones.

2l760z.jpg

They've taken down the "Smoke Crack & Worship Satan" shirt, I was gonna get it and wear it for work like you said, Ensi. I could just get one that says FUCK WORK instead. :lol: