UM T-Shirts Pt 3

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Hi all :)

Finally we're able to make available the first of what will hopefully be many UM T-shirts!

These shirts will be available at the end of July, but we are taking orders NOW. So get in quick ;)

All profits from these shirts will go directly back into the site, to ensure we can provide the best community for Metal fans out there.

The following image is what the shirt will look like (logo may be slightly larger on the final product):

T-shirt_logo_front.jpg

Cost: £9.99 ($14.99USD).

Shipping is $3USD within the UK, or $5USD elsewhere.

You can order your shirt using the following payment methods:

Via Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover/Novus) here (along with other products from the UM Store - please note that your credit card statement will show the transaction as being from 2Checkout.com, our credit card handlers.

Via PayPal to mark@ultimatemetal.com - please include the necessary shipping charge, plus details on what size/s you need.

Via Mail Order:

Send a cheque (if within the UK) for £9.99 per shirt plus £2.50 for shipping. If outside the UK, please send bank cheque or money order (made out in pounds sterling) for £9.99 per shirt plus £4.50 shipping.

All cheques should be made out to 'Mark Bridgeman'. Please include details on what size/s you need, as well as a contact email address.

You can also send cash (please ensure there's enough to cover the shirt/s, postage AND exchange commissions), but please do make sure it's well-concealed, as we can not cover cash orders that go missing in the post.

All mail orders should be sent to:

Mark Bridgeman
6 Redhill Court
58 Palace Rd
London
SW2 3NP
UK

Drop me an email when sending your order, so I can be sure to let you know when it arrives!

We will supply shirts in the following sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL - if you require any other sizes, let me know and I will check on availability for you!

As soon as the tees arrive in stock, they will be sent out and you will be notified upon their shipment.

Thanks everyone for your continued support of UM - I hope you all enjoy the tees, and wear them proudly! ;) If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or send an email to mark@ultimatemetal.com

Looking good! Just a question, the Small size,
will that be like a babysized top, or...?

And, if you're planning on doing other tee's you
should try making your logo look more 'dary'.
Make more out of it, if you know what I mean! :eek:)

dary? :confused:

Small will be standard small size... but if you want a baby tee, order a 'small' but let me know in email that's a baby-tee you want, and I'll work that out for you!

I don't know whether anyone has asked this already, but is there any chance of an Ultimate Metal work shirt (short sleeve, collar, button-up jobby) becoming available? I'm gonna put in my orer for the T-shirt hopefully in the next two weeks, but I'd kill for a workshirt with the UM address/logo/devil/manifesto on it...