The UM T-Shirt Thread Pt 2

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Some questions about UM t-shirts. We WANT to make it happen, but obviously need to know if they're wanted before we go ahead and pay hard-earned cash getting em done ;)

So, here's what's planned:

- BLACK t-shirts (fruit of the loom) in various sizes

- Front-side print of a large, decent image (yet to be designed;))

- and that's it so far :)

Proposed cost around £12-15 (hopefully closer to 12)

The questions are:

- Would you buy one?
- If so, would you be willing to prepay for a 28-day turnaround? (reason being, these will be high-quality screen printed shirts, so if we could get a majority of the setup costs covered it'd be easier on our costs and you'd get the shirts quicker!)

Please let us know your honest opinons!

Hell yeah!
and I agreed on the back print the logo with the address would be cool!

(about to come a donator, as soon as I get my ass moving to the post office since I have only snail mail option :eek: )

Some more information for you.

Cost will be around £10 depending on the cost to make them. (That's around $14USD, 16EUR, $26AUD).

Shipping will be £2 to Europe, £4.50 to North & South America and Asia, and £5.50 rest of the world. Postage within the UK is free.

Payment can be made via:

PayPal
Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover/Novus)
Mail Order (bank cheque or money order or well-concealed cash (Pound Sterling only)).

They will be made available through the UM Store, so UM supporters (ie, those who've made a donation) will get 10% off. If you've purchased from the store before, you get 10% off as well, and if you're a supporter AND have purchased from the store, you get 15% off! :) This goes for anything else in the store too, btw.

We won't take orders for the shirts until we've settled on a supplier and have the shirts lined up to be made, so you won't be waiting for your order to come through.

I'll have some designs for everyone to check out within the next few days :)

Please keep leaving your comments!