The UM T-Shirt Thread Pt 2

This is a great idea, and it´ll help UM to survive, which make it even better!!! Hell, I´m in....

quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You could get really crazy and have them personalized (for extra costs) with our member name :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hell, that would be pretty fucking cool man!!! :) :) :)

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~
This is a great idea, and it´ll help UM to survive, which make it even better!!! Hell, I´m in....

quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You could get really crazy and have them personalized (for extra costs) with our member name :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hell, that would be pretty fucking cool man!!! :) :) :)

Yeah, that would :headbang: but I think it would cost a bit too much.

I like that idea, too, if we could do it in a cool way :) Maybe special occasion shirts? They would cost around the same as a normal shirt, but with £2 or more to have the names on... I think :)

So we have 14 "yes" votes so far? :) Cool :D

Originally posted by Mark
T-shirt - NZ$32
Postage - NZ$18
So $50 all up -- fuck :eek:
That's actually not too bad, you can't get a metal t-shirt in the shops here for under $45. (longsleeve are like $85!!!!!!). :lol: I figured out the price too when I looked at it..... that's why I haven't said yes yet, but I do really like the idea.

We'll be making all sizes available :) And making sure we actually get measurements on them so you don't buy one thinking it'll fit before finding out someone else's idea of a XXL matches a L for you :mad: :)

do you know what the transition from pounds to $ american money? and i should ask anyone here where is a good place to find band shirts of shall we say lesser known bands i.e. Eternal Tears of sorrow, Cradle Of Filth, Kalmah and actually any metal shirts thats are in a XX-Large or maybe even higher any help on this would be greatly appreaciated

I would really like a shirt with the UM logo on the front and in the back the names of the bands' forums you have here
that would rock

Originally posted by manuelgv
I would really like a shirt with the UM logo on the front and in the back the names of the bands' forums you have here
that would rock

Damn, that be a cool idea as well, maybe their logos or something or would that be a copyrights violation?
Dang, that could cos a bundle, worth to ask I guess.

Nice idea but it'd be out of date within a week ;) :lol: Plus I'd have to get permission from all of them, since they may see it as us trying to make money off their name etc... icky.