UM T-Shirts Are Here!

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
mark-in-shirt.jpg

They've arrived!

If you've ordered one already, they will be sent this Monday (August 12) - apologies for the delay.

If you've not ordered one, do so now! They're screen printed on premier Fruit Of The Loom black t-shirts, available in S, M, L, XL and XXL.

The logo is as at the top of the UM forums in white and dark red, on black tees - as modelled by my handsome self :p

The first 5 people to send us a photo of themselves wearing their UM t-shirt will receive a copy of At The Gate's 'Slaughter Of The Souls' CD!

Cost: £9.99 ($14.99USD).

Shipping is $3USD within the UK, or $5USD elsewhere.

You can order your shirt using the following payment methods:

Via Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover/Novus) here (along with other products from the UM Store - please note that your credit card statement will show the transaction as being from 2Checkout.com, our credit card handlers.

Via PayPal to mark@ultimatemetal.com - please include the necessary shipping charge, plus details on what size/s you need.

Via Mail Order:

Send a cheque (if within the UK) for £9.99 per shirt plus £2.00 for shipping. If outside the UK, please send bank cheque or money order (made out in pounds sterling) for £9.99 per shirt plus £4.00 shipping.

All cheques should be made out to 'Mark Bridgeman'. Please include details on what size/s you need, as well as a contact email address.

You can also send cash (please ensure there's enough to cover the shirt/s, postage AND exchange commissions), but please do make sure it's well-concealed, as we can not cover cash orders that go missing in the post.

All mail orders should be sent to:

Mark Bridgeman
6 Redhill Court
58 Palace Rd
London
SW2 3NP
UK

Drop me an email when sending your order, so I can be sure to let you know when it arrives!

rhdrums - did you receive an email saying it'd been sent? We do have some backorders at the moment (waiting to get more shirts printed!) so please let me know.

I got an email saying my size was out of stock and if I would mind recieving a different one instead....so I replied and said sure....but I never recieved an email saying it was sent....so I guess you didn't recieve it? so at this point I'll just wait for my correct size to arrive