Ultimate Metal Shirts!

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
In case ya missed the announcements and General Music board post - UM Shirts are here!!

They're premium Fruit Of The Loom black tees (quality!!) with the new white-and-red UM logo across the chest.

We can do them in S,M,L,XL, and XXL - some sizes are currently out of stock, but usually only take 14 days to get in - but please allow for 28 days in case there are any hold ups.

And YES, we can do skinny tees for the girls, if you like em tight! Just send me a message first so I can let you know delivery time as they're a special order!

The first 5 people to send us a photo of themselves wearing their UM t-shirt will receive a copy of At The Gate's 'Slaughter Of The Souls' CD!

Cost: £9.99 ($14.99USD).

Shipping is $3USD within the UK, or $5USD elsewhere.

You can order your shirt using the following payment methods:

Via Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover/Novus) here (along with other products from the UM Store - please note that your credit card statement will show the transaction as being from 2Checkout.com, our credit card handlers.

Via PayPal to mark@ultimatemetal.com - please include the necessary shipping charge, plus details on what size/s you need.

Via Mail Order:

Send a cheque (if within the UK) for £9.99 per shirt plus £2.00 for shipping. If outside the UK, please send bank cheque or money order (made out in pounds sterling) for £9.99 per shirt plus £4.00 shipping.

All cheques should be made out to 'Mark Bridgeman'. Please include details on what size/s you need, as well as a contact email address.

You can also send cash (please ensure there's enough to cover the shirt/s, postage AND exchange commissions), but please do make sure it's well-concealed, as we can not cover cash orders that go missing in the post.

All mail orders should be sent to:

Mark Bridgeman
6 Redhill Court
58 Palace Rd
London
SW2 3NP
UK

Drop me an email when sending your order, so I can be sure to let you know when it arrives!

There's a fucking forum specifically for advertising your shit. This is not it. Please stick to the advertising forum.

Originally posted by Ibsen
There's a fucking forum specifically for advertising your shit. This is not it. Please stick to the advertising forum.

Shut the **** up. He is the owner of the whole thing, you are browsing on HIS forum hosted on HIS server and he gives the service whithout requiring any contribution. I think you should be a bit more grateful.

Samarkol