UM T-Shirts Pt 3

Hmm, how about one with some kind of image (who can we get to do it for free, maybe a competition?) and ultimatemetal.com, with that lettering around the right or left arm?

Whoa. So we meet again Salamurhaaja :rolleyes: .
I am getting one of these shirts, I think its cool to see a metal shirt when the image doesn't take up half the shirt.

Well... considering I have no life, I suppose I could try and work out some designs of sorts on my computer. I dont have any webspace though, so Ill have to e-mail, or send them to one of you by some other means. I know im kind of new here, but despite my lack of messages, I do read a lot of the threads. Ill give you all an update once I get some work done!

Mark, I'd like one if you put a small logo on the chest, and a large one on the back, near the bottom of the shirt (so you can still read it if you got long hair).

I'd be all over one like that....

I think I would rather have longsleeves, as it goes, you can always push up your sleeves. You must always be prepared for whatever weather. But if it were a bowling or workshirt, I would wear it. Never polo though!

Originally posted by Mark
Click the 'A UM Supporter' tag, and it will take you to a page detailing how to make a donation to UM :)

Hey, I made a donation a while back and I never got an UM supporter tag :D I sent you a message but you never responded to it.