The UM T-Shirt Thread Pt 2

Yeah, I'll narrow my underweight purse once more!!! Want one, too!!! :)

Besides: I'll agree with those who'd like a shirt with just the logo on it, decent and great in look!! :)

:D

We're aiming for July - I think we will begin with the simple Logo design people have mentioned (they'll be cheaper for everyone, too!) with more designs to follow.

Watch this space ;)

Just an update - currently looking for a printer :)

Now, the aim is to have the logo on the front, with some text on the back. Would you prefer this, or:

1. just the logo on the front
2. plain front, logo on the back
3. something else (say what this is ;))

Hmm?:)

in the light of the current situation the way i read it on your latest announcement, i'd say you stick to the simplest (and possibly cheapest) idea, i.e., nr. 1. anything else would just be more expensive while there's still no certainty as to how many ppl will really buy it.
personally i wouldn't like 2 that much: these kind of shirts always made me think of ppl who are just barely awake when they dress. :p

rahvin.

:lol:

Well, the t-shirts will be funded by the money from the actual sales :) So there's no need to worry about that. There'll be a 28-day turnaround, and if (for whatever reason) they don't happen people will simply have their money returned :)

I would prefer the number 1. But if the logo is on the back, make it low, even the males of the "target group" often have long hair that would cover the logo if it's too high. :D (I'm sure somebody already mentioned this, but I don't see it....)

Well... I like "clean" t-shirts, with just a logo at the front and nothing at the back... Think that´d be great for a first print...:)

Well, we're taking orders now, and the shirts should be ready for sending to those who placed pre-orders in about 2 weeks. Sorry for the delay, but had to find the best quality printer I could :)