Alexi's "Guitar players finger better" t-shirt...want it?

I mean, not that they are "ugly" (well they are) but if it wasn't for "Laiho" being behind them, would you buy them? How boring is a clothing line that do t-shirts with only the name of their clothing line on them? Yes, this is like 90% of clothing line but still it's boring.

Now this is fucking nice t-shirts: http://amorphia-apparel.com/ the Science and Teach the Controversy rocks too. They are really good quality and you can even do your own design etc.

I agree. People will only buy them so they can say "Alexi wears one".

I'm not a fan of the stuff on the site you posted, it's too "silly".

I prefer stuff like this:
http://www.afflictionclothing.com/

I've got an Affliction leather jacket with flaming skulls on and it's fucking amazing. I only recently found out Dave Mustaine wears the same one. :D

But I just clicked on affliction again and they've put up some new shirts, wow! I'll definitely get one of those when I can afford it!!

but you know what pisses me the fuck off about affliction? the majority of the people who wear them don't even know what it's advertising, nor are they even into it.

I agree. People will only buy them so they can say "Alexi wears one".

I'm not a fan of the stuff on the site you posted, it's too "silly".

I prefer stuff like this:
http://www.afflictionclothing.com/

I've got an Affliction leather jacket with flaming skulls on and it's fucking amazing. I only recently found out Dave Mustaine wears the same one. :D

But I just clicked on affliction again and they've put up some new shirts, wow! I'll definitely get one of those when I can afford it!!

Meh, I like the Wildchild stuff anyway, and not just because Laiho wears it. I remember when (before the company even existed) he wore the shirts with "Wildchild" written in the green paint design, and the gothic lettering one, and I really liked them then too.

Affliction stuff is cool, though. I have a lot of their shirts. I can't believe you got the leather jacket though, that thing is so overpriced its ridiculous. $700, No thanks. If I'm spending that much on a jacket (which I have), it's going to have to be a nicer company than that, no offense. It does look pretty cool, though. And if you like it, that's all that matters.

but you know what pisses me the fuck off about affliction? the majority of the people who wear them don't even know what it's advertising, nor are they even into it.

Maybe I'm one of them. :p

Meh, I like the Wildchild stuff anyway, and not just because Laiho wears it. I remember when (before the company even existed) he wore the shirts with "Wildchild" written in the green paint design, and the gothic lettering one, and I really liked them then too.

Affliction stuff is cool, though. I have a lot of their shirts. I can't believe you got the leather jacket though, that thing is so overpriced its ridiculous. $700, No thanks. If I'm spending that much on a jacket (which I have), it's going to have to be a nicer company than that, no offense. It does look pretty cool, though. And if you like it, that's all that matters.

I have to admit, some of them are ok and look good, but the rest were boring. I'd only own like one from that site.

And yes, the jacket is overpriced but I had the money spare and it was in perfect condition in my size, so I thought why the hell not. And yeah, I fucking love it.

All their shirts are very expensive also, I just look for them on Ebay.

What exactly is it advertising? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything - I honestly don't know :erk: I can't say I'd ever pay that much for clothing... I like the ones from sikworld, not too big on the "wildchild" brand but I may get a tee just for novelty and cause I liked the hoodie.

Oh and hey Delanior, I know you from UG haha (I think I'm edusty2010 over there or something... I guess someone had that here I was like :OMG: )

What exactly is it advertising? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything - I honestly don't know :erk: I can't say I'd ever pay that much for clothing... I like the ones from sikworld, not too big on the "wildchild" brand but I may get a tee just for novelty and cause I liked the hoodie.

Oh and hey Delanior, I know you from UG haha (I think I'm edusty2010 over there or something... I guess someone had that here I was like :OMG: )

MMA. same idea as TapouT

they've recently upgraded from clothing brand to promoter, though :zombie:

I mean, not that they are "ugly" (well they are) but if it wasn't for "Laiho" being behind them, would you buy them? How boring is a clothing line that do t-shirts with only the name of their clothing line on them? Yes, this is like 90% of clothing line but still it's boring.

It's not as if we humans base all our decisions off of purely original and uninfluenced ideas. We are in nature conformists. No matter how "unique" one may claim to be, the fact is that many things we do are based solely off the fact that "everyone else does it." Buying t-shirts just because Laiho is behind them is essentially only an extent of that. I may end up buying one if it doesn't put a hole in my wallet :p

MMA. same idea as TapouT

they've recently upgraded from clothing brand to promoter, though :zombie:

Ah, thanks :) I really had no idea haha, but now that I know I can tell you everyone at my school who wears the stuff (maybe like 3 kids) is not into MMA haha

I mean I love the look of the stuff but like the cheapest shirt I saw was like $40+. Now I'm by no means poor, but there's no way in hell I'd buy a $40 shirt, let alone a $700 jacket.

On a side note, I've wanted a lock necklace forever (even since before I saw alexi wearing it) I've just never been able to find one for sale. Where can I get one?

Oh and Alexi's back with EMG? I had no idea! And he's getting a signature pup?!?!?! :kickass:

On a side note, I've wanted a lock necklace forever (even since before I saw alexi wearing it) I've just never been able to find one for sale. Where can I get one?

make one yourself: buy a small padlock from a hardware store, a length of chain (for example, a key chain, cut to fit) and you're done! :) (just don't lose the key!)

make one yourself: buy a small padlock from a hardware store, a length of chain (for example, a key chain, cut to fit) and you're done! :) (just don't lose the key!)

Haha I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do that. I've thought about it but I've always figured you could buy one somewhere, but fuck it I want one :lol:

Although it would suck major balls to lose that key :cry: