Alexi's "Guitar players finger better" t-shirt...want it?

Custom fees come from the delivery service. So for example, my GP-1000 was delivered by DHL and I had a tracking number for that and they had to drop it round to my house. Since there were no customs fees for that, they brought it straight to me as soon as they got it, but with my guitar that I got from Japan, a letter was delivered to me saying that I had to phone a number or visit a website to arrange payment for the fees. Only after your payment to them had cleared, they'll bring your item to you.

If you don't pay within a certain time, they send it back.

Oh, and another important thing: how does the customs thing work? When or where do you pay them? They're included in the price or you have to go to the post office to pick the guitar and pay it there?

Mitch is right about the custom fee, they'll hold your package at the closest post office from you until it is paid for or you can break in the post office at night and just take it ( not recommended :lol: ).
In my case, they called me to come pay the fee and pick it up ( they don't accept credit card over phone)

Yeah, I know you're nervous cuz this is your first time importing stuff but that's the easiest part of the whole thing so no need worry there. The only thing you might bump into is production waiting time (they only make so many at a time). I got one of the few last one of the HZ+MM04, now they only come with Blackout+MM04

Oh, and another important thing: how does the customs thing work? When or where do you pay them? They're included in the price or you have to go to the post office to pick the guitar and pay it there?

Some day a postman (i dont know the company anymore) rung at my door and wanted to have 152,55€ as customs fees. I didnt have them at home so I hurried so fast to the next bank to get the money and fortunately the postman came back at the end of his tour.

Haha that shirt is amazing. I want to buy one, but any ideas of how I could explain it to my parents? I don't think they'd like me wearing that shirt :lol:

^Kind off, but I'd like to have it and then have a drummer friend with Jaska's ''Drummers Bang Harder'' :lol:

BTW, now that we are with the whole Alexi t-shirt thing, anyone knows where the fuck (not eBay) could I get the ''Creature Of The Night'' one? I've always liked that one.

BTW, now that we are with the whole Alexi t-shirt thing, anyone knows where the fuck (not eBay) could I get the ''Creature Of The Night'' one? I've always liked that one.

It was a shirt from H&M, years ago. I'd say it's basically impossible to find now.

Yeh im lookin fora creature of the night t shirt too

Guess have to kinda ask the company to custom make it or what?

>.<

i got guitar players finger better t shirt

from sikworld

on the first second it came out in girlie sizes...:p