Alexi's "Guitar players finger better" t-shirt...want it?

But how do I get them from there? I can't read chinese and I can't find a damn e-mail in there. And also, do they accept credit card payment? Cos I don't have paypal and can't get an account.

But how do I get them from there? I can't read chinese and I can't find a damn e-mail in there. And also, do they accept credit card payment? Cos I don't have paypal and can't get an account.

This is the Webshop website: http://www.ishibashi-music.com/
email is web-shop@ishibashi.co.jp
You already know what you want to get so just send them an email and yes they do accept credit card or bank payment.
For Alexi's sig guitar, they don't keep them in stock so it won't be on their website. They take order then get it from ESP.

Thanks a lot dude. And BTW, how much was your pink Sawtooth (customs included and all that shit)? Cos it's the model that I like more, so it'd be cool to get that one if I can.

EDIT: And how long did it take since when you ordered it for them to get it to you?

Same question for innuenDO if you don't mind.

150000 Yen = 1350 US dollars = 910 euros is the cost of guitar + shipping. US custom I had to paid is exactly 120 dollars. You need to call your post office and ask about your rate though, tell them it's a guitar and it's for personal use.
Took 4 days for Ishibashi to get the guitar to their store and set it up ready for shipping, another 4 to get to my place.
Another weird thing is new stock of pink Edwards come with SD Blackout but still have the gain boost. So WTF, someone need to ask Alexi about his pickup and new gear setup in the next interview.

I just emailed them asking for the price, shipping to Spain, aproximated delivery times and payment method, now I'll have to wait and see what they say. If I'm able to get the pink one, it's going to be even better than what I thought. I love that guitar.

Thanks a lot for the help dude!

You really did. But I don't know if it's finally over. I won't relax until the guitar is paid and on the way to my place. And until then I still have to get their mail back, see what they have to say and they start arguing with my dad for him to let me use his credit card (the money is mine, but I have no bank account so I always give him the money and use his credit card, and that's always like a week of constant arguing :erk:).

But if all together makes that damn hot pink sawtooth come to me it'll be worth it.

You really did. But I don't know if it's finally over. I won't relax until the guitar is paid and on the way to my place. And until then I still have to get their mail back, see what they have to say and they start arguing with my dad for him to let me use his credit card (the money is mine, but I have no bank account so I always give him the money and use his credit card, and that's always like a week of constant arguing :erk:).

But if all together makes that damn hot pink sawtooth come to me it'll be worth it.

I quoted this one, could have been any other post.
Everything was haihn7 doesn't differ from my own experience.

Some things I have to add: You'll get a tracking number so you can track the package during the shipment(it's a cool feeling when you see how the stations come nearer;)).
Even if you are in Europe you have 2 days reclamation time. So if anything isn't totally okay with the guitar, tell it to Ishibashi and they will replace the guitar.
The locking nuts of my Edwards weren't 100% perfectly adjusted. today I would report it to them to get a new one.

^you have problem with your locking nuts? My guitar came in perfectly, all I have to do is tune the guitar (they loosen the string before shipping), that's it. I also messed with the tuning and the trem spring pattern and everything went smoothly.
I've only been messing with the tuning for awhile now and haven't attempt to change to a different string gauge yet. I heard people say you might have to adjust truss rod tension. Is this true?

^ I think you only have to mess with the truss rod if you notice the neck a bit bent. I changed from 9's to 10's a few months ago, and there was some spring tension adjustment I had to do, but nothing with the truss rod cuz the neck looks fine.

I'td be great to see you own that pink Edwards AL, Jose.

Thanks man, I hope I can talk to Ishibashi and make it come to me, because I love that guitar.

I quoted this one, could have been any other post.
Everything was haihn7 doesn't differ from my own experience.

Some things I have to add: You'll get a tracking number so you can track the package during the shipment(it's a cool feeling when you see how the stations come nearer;)).
Even if you are in Europe you have 2 days reclamation time. So if anything isn't totally okay with the guitar, tell it to Ishibashi and they will replace the guitar.
The locking nuts of my Edwards weren't 100% perfectly adjusted. today I would report it to them to get a new one.

Thanks a lot man, it's nice to know about the tracking number.

Oh, and another important thing: how does the customs thing work? When or where do you pay them? They're included in the price or you have to go to the post office to pick the guitar and pay it there?