Alexi's "Guitar players finger better" t-shirt...want it?

^Kind off, but I'd like to have it and then have a drummer friend with Jaska's ''Drummers Bang Harder'' :lol:

BTW, now that we are with the whole Alexi t-shirt thing, anyone knows where the fuck (not eBay) could I get the ''Creature Of The Night'' one? I've always liked that one.

Oh shit, Ebay hates you. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-H-M-Creatur...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

2afz6mb.jpg

OH MY FUCKIN GOD

not believing my eyes

won't fit me though.. shit :(

hmmm... only fuckin few hours left...

some fuckin bastard -hope its one of you...-

nicked my tee over the limit i can spend.................

whoever it was

i shall have my revenge..

:mad:

i sent a fuckin email h&m few mins ago stating

"..as the clothing i mentioned above is very important to me for reasons deeply personal, and as i found it so hard to obtain over bidding sites, im enquiring you about reproduction of replica.." blah blah blah

should've wrote a melodrama..

Am fuckin gonna drown that Arcade dude in Lake Bodom
And am gonna nick the tee

Oh shit, :lol: I *think* "bodombeachterror666" is ARCANE. :lol:
Yeeeehaaaa! It'S mine!!! :) But fuck anyways.... 25 dollars is not that much but 14 dollars for shipping... ehm... 30€ or sth. I won't buy it for so much money but hey - I think I'm the only one here who have one:p

rosemetal17 said:
some fuckin bastard -hope its one of you...-

nicked my tee over the limit i can spend.................

whoever it was

i shall have my revenge..

I've realized that you or anybody else can make a screenshot of the COTN writing and go with it to a store to print it on a black shirt for ypurself...

on the subject of Alexi's t-shirts, this from SOB:

Some of you may have been wondering why on Earth Alexi has worn shirts with suspicious, white splashes all over them or why the heck Henkka has been wearing a shirt with a "Wildchild" print on. Surprisingly enough for COB, the answer has nothing to do with manlove or alcohol abuse, but a newly born clothing line which goes by the name Wildchild Industries. This is good news for all of the fans who aren't willing to pay the price of wearing shirts with reapers and song lyrics printed all over them just to be recognized by other Bodom fans on the street.

Many ideas for their designs come from Alexi himself, hence the name of the company. Even though Alexi and Henkka are involved with Wildchild Industries and it goes by Alexi's stage name, their products are not Children Of Bodom merchandise or strictly related to band in other ways. The company has recently launched their homepage and webshop at www.wildchildindustries.com.
You might recognize some familiar fonts from Alexi's clothing and things like the number 33 known from his tattoo on the first designs available for sale. Be sure to check the site for high quality clothing and more information!

wc.jpg

Those look awesome.

But check out that new tattoo on Alexi's (left) arm. Anyone know what it says?

why the heck Henkka has been wearing a shirt with a "Wildchild" print on. Surprisingly enough for COB, the answer has nothing to do with manlove

So it wasn't Henkka's public declaration of love :cry:

:lol: :lol:

But Black Multiply and Darkgrey Logo -girlies look cool, maybe I order one for myself.