Agalloch - Not Unlike the Waves Video!

nigga please ... I never "praised" Vazduh .. its ok for what it is but its no masterwork.

and NB are going off the tree worship themes on the new one ... I hope

lurch70 said:
and NB are going off the tree worship themes on the new one ...

I heard as much

negurabungetud7.jpg

4 minutes video are better than zero...
but yes it's a mess because of these cut sequences :mad:
[I have no doubt, this post contains many mistakes : french idiot woman speaking :loco:]

Haughm said:
The effect of the song edit on the editing of the actual video is what bothers me. All of the long, slow Bergman-esque panoramic stuff they filmed was reduced to half or quarter-second flashes!

J
That's the bad part, yes. Like dthe scenery shots but most of the video was too.. stressed. And the edit kind of killed off the song.

it seems to be the fashion to have choppy cuts/editing in video which is spilling into film and tv a lot
I guess thats to try and make things more exiting when what this vid needs is a bit more slow mood building ...more tension
the song sounded ok but rushed...due to the edit I presume..so I guess thats ruined the atmosphere there as well
I look forward to comparing the 'complete' work

heres one of my favorite vids from the past few years
some jerky edit, but in this case itsused to build tension
don't be put off by the fact thats its khanate, its only 5 mins and worth it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-06_X6k3k

unhinged said:
it seems to be the fashion to have choppy cuts/editing in video which is spilling into film and tv a lot
I guess thats to try and make things more exiting when what this vid needs is a bit more slow mood building ...more tension
the song sounded ok but rushed...due to the edit I presume..so I guess thats ruined the atmosphere there as well
I look forward to comparing the 'complete' work

heres one of my favorite vids from the past few years
some jerky edit, but in this case itsused to build tension
don't be put off by the fact thats its khanate, its only 5 mins and worth it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-06_X6k3k

Yep, definitely one of the best video out there.