Agalloch post song from new album

Isn't the Of Stone, Wind and Pillor EP out of print and that's why people are paying so high for it? I wonder if they will ever make new copies of it, I'd love to get it.

Isn't the Of Stone, Wind and Pillor EP out of print and that's why people are paying so high for it? I wonder if they will ever make new copies of it, I'd love to get it.

Indeed. There are only 2500 copies. I managed to get one in a trade. They have considered making more copies, but nothing has happened, and it is described as "limited", so...I'm not sure that it will be repressed. It's quite good, though -- worth seeking out.

As I understand it, they don't want to make more copies of the other limited releases, though -- split 10" with Nest (500 copies), Tomorrow Will Never Come 7" (500 as well) , and The Grey EP (1000).

I managed to get Of Stone... off of half.com for like 11 bucks in September. And I read Don said he wants to reissue it, so...

And the Nest split is actually 1000 copies. (I have 846 or something) The nest song is fantastic. And the split can still be found out there, if you do some searching. (the relapse shop, for example)

Here is my fanboyish list of Agalloch stuff so far, all bought at regular price when the stuff was released -

Pale Folklore -
cd
double vinyl x2 (limited to 500)
double vinyl x2 - (blue white splatter, only 100 copies available, 60 were released with the Pale Folklore wooden box)

The Mantle -
cd
double vinyl x2 (limited to 500 copies)

Ep's -
Of Stone... (limited to 2500)
Grey x3 (limited to 1000)
Nest split vinyl x2 (limited to 1000)
Tomorrow will never come vinyl x2 (limited to 500 copies, one is signed by Haughm, the other by Anderson)

Merch -
Pale Folklore shirt x2 (gold agalloch logo on front, back has lyrics from As Embers Dress the sky)
The Mantle longsleeve x2 (Agalloch/elk logo, lyrics from In The Shadow... on back)
Ashes shirt x2 (lyrics from bloodbirds on back)