Agalloch (tour!!!!!)

fadingessence

All is Lost
Feb 7, 2003
Riverside, CA
Visit site
Didn't really know where else to put this but since Opeth fans seem to be the type who might like them here it is. Anyone who hasn't heard them should give a listen especially since I really don't have a good description...something in the area of black metal but I don't like to call it that.

Anyway they're finally doing a west coast tour with Antimatter (also awsome) kind of a End Records tour I guess.

"The End Artists Join Forces! [Life in Black - 03.04.22 13:46:52]

The End Records artists AGALLOCH, ANTIMATTER and VIRGIN BLACK are joining forces for a West Coast tour. This is the first tour for Agalloch and the first US performances for both Antimatter and Virgin Black. Exclusive merchandise plus the upcoming releases for Antimatter and Virgin Black and an exclusive tour 7" by Agalloch will be available at the shows.

The dates are: May 16 - The Catwalk Club - Seattle, WA, 18 - Dante’s - Portland, OR, 20 - The Curve - San Francisco, CA, 21 - The Cat Club - West Hollywood, CA, 22 - The Mason Jar - Phoenix, AZ and 23 - Club DV8 (formerly known as Xscape) - Salt Lake City, UT."

I almost pissed myself i've been wanting to see the live so very much, just thought i'd share if anyone is interested :hotjump:

Yicjdic said:
Fuck yea...i thought this was never gonna happen. Well I am 21+ and I will be attending the SF show. Ill take a couple pictures for ya floyd :Smug:

Gee, thanks, that makes it all better. Hey does anyone know if Agalloch has an offical e-mail address? I want to tell them to next time not to preform at a bar!