Agalloch tour...

Radium Radish

New Metal Member
May 1, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys, I know the Opeth tour is in full swing (they're arriving in my town torrorow, fuck yeah!) but Agalloch are also touring this month.

West Coast Tour:
The End Records is very proud to announce a West Coast Tour for 3 of our bands:
// Agalloch (USA) / Antimatter (UK) / Virgin Black (Australia)
This is the first tour for Agalloch and also the first US performance for both Antimatter and Virgin Black. We would be offering exclusive merchandise plus the upcoming releases for Antimatter and Virgin Black (see below for more info) and an exclusive tour 7" by Agalloch.

MAY 16.Friday
The Catwalk Club
P.O. Box 4897
164-172 S. Washington St.
Seattle, WA 98104
www.catwalkclub.net

MAY 18.Sunday
Dante’s
1 SW 3rd Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
www.danteslive.com

MAY 19.Monday
Day Off

MAY 20.Tuesday
The Curve
LIZ & KEN
747 3rd St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
Local band Ludicra opening

MAY 21.Wednesday
The Cat Club
8911 Sunset Blvd.
W. Hollywood, CA 90069

MAY 22.Thursday
The Mason Jar
2303 East Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016

May 23.Friday
Club DV8 (formerly known as Xscape)
115 S. West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

I was wondering if anyone from Arizona will be there! I know I will!

I will be at the Seattle show. I'm very new to the band but I d/l some mp3's and really liked what I heard so I ordered two of their cds.

I'll be at the Seattle show, Agalloch killed when I saw them in March. If anyone's interested I have some photos from that show here:

http://www.shadows.com/gravemusic/live/a-im-c-sa-032203/index.shtml

Let me leave you with a little wallpaper :)

agallochwp800.jpg

I think most of them don't have tickets in advance, just show up at the club probably a cover charge. And I think every damn date is 21+. Between that and the hollywood show just being on a bad date I can't go....and i'm pissed! Hopefully it goes well and they do a proper tour at some later time.

fadingessence said:
I think most of them don't have tickets in advance, just show up at the club probably a cover charge. And I think every damn date is 21+. Between that and the hollywood show just being on a bad date I can't go....and i'm pissed! Hopefully it goes well and they do a proper tour at some later time.

Seattle is all ages/bar with ID so dont let the above message frighten anyone away from going to that show :)