freethelemons

MUAHAHAHLEMON.
Dec 29, 2005
wow i live in chicago
www.myspace.com
well hello
this is ME!!!!
ahahahahahaha

NORYOKU has [sortof] MANAGED to ESCAPE "kris"'s MIND!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
muahahaha
i shall now
USE
ventriloquism and
ENTER
you brains!!!!!
AND THEN TAKE OVER THE WORLLDDDDDDDD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
<3333 ventriloquism
-grins squeamisly-
-takes a deep breath-
-SHOOTS OTHER-WORLDLY POWERS THROUGH EYES INTO COMPUTER MONITOR AND INTO BRAINS OF OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD-

well
good bye
maybe i shall see you again.... in your premonitions...

LOL .. I just cut and pasted all you said there, into an IM conversation I'm having ... :)

And wasn't "bittersweet symphony" an Oasis song? (not that I listen to that sort of stuff .. bad!)

umm... the bittersweet symphony i was referring to was "bittersweet symphony" by the verve.
the verve ROCK. like.... i wont say anything more cuz this is not the right place to talk bout the verve.
but
they rock.
UMM THIS WAS REALLY WRITTEN BY NORYOKU OF FREETHELEMONS.
muahahahlemon.

can you explain to me on what pretenses said im was all about??????

cuz.
umm.... where the fuck would you be able to use this??????
NEARGH.

well gtg
ill be back to reply even more when "kris" here isnt telling me im in denial... and when she *STOPS DRINKING* that would be the day

-grr says "kris"-

-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHALEMON-o_O

hey freethelemons. sry i havent been on in a while. im in school right now so i cant talk much but i just wanted to say i miss u and spazzy mcgee up there in the windy city! well i gotta go. teacher coming!

TRIPLE POSTING MAKES ME WANNA GOUGE MY EYS OUT AND SACRIFICE A GOAT TO THE DARK PRINCE!!!!!!!! oh and welcome to UM freethelemons

OMG. Freethelemons joined in december so you re a little late for welcomes. Dude, the thing with the sacrifice, that ws awesome. i sound lame i know.. I havent been on since december. Well, TO FREETHELEMONS- Hurry up and write back girl!!! I miss ya!!!!

MWAH!!

~noryoku says buye~

:Smokin: :Shedevil: :kickass: