ahahaha PWNED

Plus those kind of things at early ages affect your whole life.
Like the kid is probably going to get too scared when he watches horror movies now. Or worse, he's not going to be able to watch them at all.

DeathPact said:
poor kid he can have scars for life about that!! id say its fucking funny yea but his father could at least comfort him instead of laughing at him ffs.

If he comforted him though, he would perhaps be more disturbed by such images in future, but if his dad laughed at him, he might end up laughing about it too later. He may never forgive his dad all the same.

Well do you want to comfort your kid and say "Oh, the big bad undead woman isn't coming for you tonight" in such a baby talk way that it turns your kid into a fucking pussy? No way! I saw make him laugh at it and act fucking tough so in 20 years it's his ugly ass profile laughing at some little brat scaring the shit out of him!

Fuck I'm drunk!

The Bringer said:
Well do you want to comfort your kid and say "Oh, the big bad undead woman isn't coming for you tonight" in such a baby talk way that it turns your kid into a fucking pussy? No way! I saw make him laugh at it and act fucking tough so in 20 years it's his ugly ass profile laughing at some little brat scaring the shit out of him!

Fuck I'm drunk!

Amen my drunk brotha! :tickled: His dad should've also smacked him around the room a little bit and told him to be a fucking man! :lol: