ahahaha PWNED

Wings of a dream said:
Plus those kind of things at early ages affect your whole life.
Like the kid is probably going to get too scared when he watches horror movies now. Or worse, he's not going to be able to watch them at all.

:lol:, besides that the video is still funny :lol:

lol he sounded funny while crying... I have been a victim for that kind of thing too. It was a task to look for a mistake from a picture, and then the evil witch came, it was there for 0.01 sec. First scary, then me and my friend laughed our asses off(I was 9 or 10 years back then, no too big traumas left). I like to mix cruel and funny stuff together. That's why I watch South Park.

The-Petoniemi said:
lol he sounded funny while crying... I have been a victim for that kind of thing too. It was a task to look for a mistake from a picture, and then the evil witch came, it was there for 0.01 sec. First scary, then me and my friend laughed our asses off(I was 9 or 10 years back then, no too big traumas left). I like to mix cruel and funny stuff together. That's why I watch South Park.

South Park is the single best thing to happen to TV:headbang:

Family fucking Guy. Well the dog is cool. Anything with sick and inappropriate humour goes for me. South Park on the highest top. And Simpsons, and Chappelle's Show. Family fucking Guy, I repeat.
I'm not racist, btw.