Votes: 1 1.9%
  • the big sleep

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • encounterparts

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • in empty phrases

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
In empty phrases, naturally. It was my least favourite at first but I found myself listening to it more than the others. Soon I realised that it is the best track and is ultimo brillance.

My fave in Uncreation to...I agree with Static the "In empty.." is a grower..I kinda disliked it at first...but the end section is now amongst the highlight of the album when I look back at it...The leadpart of Uncreation is soooo Second Sky (without the grows..that is)

D

Argh, I want multiple voting!

I got Moontower last week (Woohoo!), without knowing any song... you can imagine me being blown away when I listened to it the first time!;)

I voted for Sun Of The Night, just because it's the song I've listened to the most so far. I love every second of it!
But the other songs all grow on me, so that might change quite soon.

The next closest one is a tie between Uncreation and Add Reality... the ending of Add Reality is one of the most beautiful moments of music I've ever come across.

I agree with Static except that "In Empty Phrases" has been my favorite since about a week after I owned the album. The ending is just awesome! The lead part of Uncreation is great, as Dan said. My second favorite song would be "The Big sleep" and my least favorite is "Creating Illusions" -- a song I often skip. (The only one)

A very hard choice, but I have to go with In Empty Phrases - definitely the most enduring track of the album.

Uncreation, on the other hand, I find pretty boring nowadays. Dunno exactly why, but if it would be that one track from my Moontower just disappeared one night, I'd like Uncreation to be the one to go before any other song.

-Villain

In empty phrases
for two reasons:
1)great title
2)amazing song
and yes,it kinda grows on you
when I first bought it my choice went to uncreation but then I loved in empty phrases