Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Encounterparts

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • In Empty Phrases

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

Silent_Scream

Apr 7, 2005
Before i start, want to say that i searched back to 2006 looking for the same poll but couldn't find one. So here it is!

What's your favourite song off Moontower? I can't decide, need a few more listens.

I thought about making this thread a while ago myself...

A 3 way tie for me between Uncreation, The Big Sleep and Add Reality.

Voted for Uncreation.

Not sure but i voted Encounterparts cuz i love the range of moods it goes through.

Sun of the Night

Its the first song on the album for a reason... and I'll never forget sitting in my old rusted out Chevy in the Tower records parking lot, not knowing quite what to expect from Moontower... and then BOOM! That first impression will alsways live with me, every time I hear that song.

Sun of the Night

Its the first song on the album for a reason... and I'll never forget sitting in my old rusted out Chevy in the Tower records parking lot, not knowing quite what to expect from Moontower... and then BOOM! That first impression will alsways live with me, every time I hear that song.
my experience was pretty much the same, probably the reason why i voted for sun of the night as well...
i was like "how good can this one man be?? everything by himself".. 1st track and BAM!!! it hits you sqaure in the face... i was like :OMG: within 30 seconds of the start... epic moments...