• No Prayer for the Dying - Mother Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NovembersDirge

Angry Metal Guy
Apr 18, 2001
Uppsala, Sweden
www.angrymetalguy.com
Alright guys, now I'm gonna choose a great song from every album (of course these are in MY opinion but there's not enough poll options to list ALL the songs) and you guys decide which is the best one. !:headbang:

As you can see, I selected Three.. I couldn't decide.. ;)

Cool! Good job, NoD. I like this poll cuz you listed some great songs and not just the 'hit singles' from each album.
I voted for Flash of the Blade. Just listened to Powerslave again today and really was loving this song. Nowadays, (after hearing all the biggies so many times) FlashOTB and Back in the Village are prolly my favorites on Powerslave... Hidden gems.

Hallowed. And certainly in this cheesy list. i dont get the purpose of this poll. it would be at least a bit interesting if you made a poll with all songs of an album.

whaaaaaa... I guess we just need to merd it

This cheesy list? I dunno man, I just took my favourite songs from each record. For example, Flash of the Blade, as far as I'm concerned, is BY FAR the best song on Powerslave. That baroque guitar part in the middle just gets me every time. Etc. Although, it would be interesting to try it with records too...

Murders in the Rue Morgue, with Hallowed coming in a close second. Hmm....an Iron Maiden song survivor would be pretty interesting. Perhaps someone not nearly as lazy as me could organize one:)?

Humanure said:
Murders in the Rue Morgue, with Hallowed coming in a close second. Hmm....an Iron Maiden song survivor would be pretty interesting. Perhaps someone not nearly as lazy as me could organize one:)?
What's an Iron Maiden song survivor?

Hallowed Be Thy Name, just sooo good lyrics and sooo good guitar and sooo good vocals :headbang: :D :headbang:

Someone calls from a cell "God be with you"
If there's a God then why has he let me die?

:headbang:

This is odd: "nafnikufesin" has voted twice, "jugulator" three times, and "the usurper" FIVE times! and on different songs!

No!!! Actually, I didn't vote on this thread.
I can't vote for the best song cuz it would be an injustice. The whole Somewhere in time and 7th Son albuns are so cool. And the other albums from the 80's too.

Well, now i'm looking at the statitics and i noticed that i've already voted, I voted for alexander the great, the prophecy and hallowed be thy name.
Tell me, how did u know that i voted for 3 songs????