What's the best song from the Iron Maiden album?

What's the best song from the Iron Maiden album?

• Prowler

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sanctuary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remember Tomorrow

• Running Free

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Phantom Of The Opera

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Transylvania

• Strange World

• Charlotte The Harlot

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Slash Freeman
Phantom, but i really like charlotte the harlot. it's a great song if bruce sings it (i'm sure he did so on one of the singles from 7th son, but i can't remember)

yes he did in "The Evil That Men Do" single. Although the guitars are not so heavier he sounds great :headbang:

Originally posted by The Trooper
Prowler :D

:headbang:

Prowler and Remember Tomorrow are my fav's.
Phantom Of The Opera rules too, but I'm not in the mood to vote for epics..

Again, I have to stress that everybody that loves early Maiden must go and buy Paul Dianno's The Beast Live. It's an awesome album an contains the best versions of Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, Killers and Wrathchild I have ever heard.
It truly does make A Real Dead One look embarrassingly bad in every respect (vocals, band performance and production).
Although Spawny may not like it, ‘cos you can’t hear the crowd much – but there wouldn’t really be a crowd at a Dianno concert anyway. :)

The band - Asleep.
Bruce - Crap or ill.
Steve Harris production - :lol:

Originally posted by Sydo

:headbang:

Prowler and Remember Tomorrow are my fav's.
Phantom Of The Opera rules too, but I'm not in the mood to vote for epics..

Again, I have to stress that everybody that loves early Maiden must go and buy Paul Dianno's The Beast Live. It's an awesome album an contains the best versions of Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, Killers and Wrathchild I have ever heard.
It truly does make A Real Dead One look embarrassingly bad in every respect (vocals, band performance and production).
Although Spawny may not like it, ‘cos you can’t hear the crowd much – but there wouldn’t really be a crowd at a Dianno concert anyway. :)

I didn't saw that album yet in any stores here. What is the track list?

B000056MSG.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

1. Wrathchild
2. Killers
3. Prowler
4. Murders in the Rue Morgue
5. Women in Uniform
6. Remember Tomorrow
7. Sanctuary
8. Running Free
9. Phantom of the Opera
10. Iron Maiden

Originally posted by Sydo
The band - Asleep.
Bruce - Crap or ill.
Steve Harris production - :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed! The only song that actually sounds good on the Real Live/Dead albums is Fear Of The Dark. A couple of other ones from "Live One" aren't bad but A Real Dead One is absolutely dreadful.