What's the best song from the KILLERS album?

What's the best song from the KILLERS album?

• The Ides Of March

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrathchild

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Murders In The Rue Morgue

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Another Life

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Genghis Khan

• Innocent Exile

• Killers

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Prodigal Son

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Purgatory

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Twilight Zone

• Drifter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sounds cool, but Dianno vocals are more gutural then before. He use it more now as it seems and doesn't use his high pitch, at least in the Killers song.
Btw, the guitar player sucks. He can't do a decent guitar solo in the song. Can't he reproduce the original guitar solo at least?!
I still prefer the Killers live version from the EdHuntour to this one.

We've given this thread a fair go really. :)
You've gotta remember that because this is the 'Maiden' Downunder board, we've been discussing this album since 1981!

Killers isn't really a great album. With the exception of a few tracks, it's pretty weak really. It certainly doesn't come close to Iron Maiden.

Move onto the next album now please :)

Yep, I'm sure Number of the Beast will generate a lot more debate... unless everyone votes for Hallowed Be Thy Name like I'm sure they will :mad:

Originally posted by Sydo

You've gotta remember that because this is the 'Maiden' Downunder board, we've been discussing this album since 1981!

Wow! I never knew the internet was so old ;)

I'm not a huge fan of Gangland. It's not bad but probably the weakest track on the album I think. Does the drum intro remind anyone else of Hot For Teacher though? That's kinda cool :)

Invaders absolutely kills though, what an awesome song!

when they do the poll for the number of the beast album they should include total eclipse,i think its a great song that should've been on the album.i even think its better than gangland and invaders!

Definitely better than Gangland. I think it's better than the 2 singles also.

My faves on that are Hallowed, Children, Prisoner, Acacia and Invaders. I'd put Total Eclipse about on par with Invaders.