What's the best song from THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST album?

What's the best song from THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST album?

• Invaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Children Of The Damned

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • The Prisoner

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 22 Acacia Avenue

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • The Number Of The Beast

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Run To The Hills

• Gangland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total Eclipse

• Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
beast.jpg

Time to take all doubts in this Ultimate Poll. Now we come to the arrive of the new singer called Bruce "Air Raid Siren" Dickinson.
You have 15 days to decide your vote.

Your comments are welcome as usual.

COMING SOON: the best song from Piece Of Mind album poll.

I couldn't decide between Hallowed and Children so I went Children coz my insticts told me to hahaha. Plus, most people will vote Hallowed anyway so I thought I'd campaign for Children!

I voted Children Of The Damned :D - but so many others rule too.

Children Of The Dammed, Number Of The Beast and Hallowed Be Thy Name and Run To The Hills are all absolute classic Maiden! :headbang:

Even the 'weaker' tracks f'king rule - Prisoner, 22 Acacia Ave, Total Eclipse rule. Only Gangland is genuinely a filler.

Run To The Hills is pretty plain, but it still has to be considered 'classic'.. unfortunately I suppose.

I'm definitely getting Fozzy's "Happenstance" - never did get their first album cos I didn't see it anywhere (heard plenty of mp3s though). Cover of "Where Eagles Dare" on the new one though! :)

I heard they play covers of Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, etc. :headbang: They're just a covers band aren't they? I'm probably going to the concert hehe. Especially if tey play all good old metal covers.

Originally posted by The Trooper
I heard they play covers of Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, etc. :headbang: They're just a covers band aren't they? I'm probably going to the concert hehe. Especially if tey play all good old metal covers.

Not just a cover band, the new album will have a few originals!! :headbang: The first album was all covers though