ahhh

Sweden, why Sweden? well, because we are neighbouring countries, brothers in arms and we love booze... come to sweden brothers!!!

i say they finish the new album, record it, and release a DVD

A USA tour? Why do Americans always think they are the center of the world? :Smug:

Kalmah should do a fucking Finland tour instead of just dates here and there. But unfortunately they can't because they have lives outside of their music.

Because the US is the center of the world :lol: :p

Yeah, its hard for them to do a tour, becuase you really only get alot of money touring if you are a full time touring band (kinda like COB is now)

guys you should take kalmah as a example for your life, if you have a life and you have a band, like me, you could really be some one in the music world, and in this case a really fuckin' good one, so they should take their time, when they really can go over the world making a tour they'll have like 6 or 7 maybe more cd's and that means more music for us live

It would be awesome if they could take a little break from their "real lives", and try doing some touring here and there.

its not like that! it would be rather doing sth for their fans not selling out. hey!

why do you think that going on a tour does necessarily mean selling out?

if kalmah did take some time off from work and went on a tour that would be awesome! i would certainly go for at least one concert ;)

Why don't we let them decide what to do? :p~
Japan and US are da best places to start with, like most EU bands have done.

Why don't we let them decide what to do? :p~
Japan and US are da best places to start with, like most EU bands have done.
In several "honest interviews" with bands such as Arch Enemy, it was said that Japan is their absolute favourite place, the crowd is just amazing etc.

they are a part of old continent! thats where they should start in my opinion :p

Poland isnt far away from Finland... and its the gate to later EU countries :kickass: and weve got the best beer in the world.. most beautiful girls (me one of them :lol: )

best place to start European Tour 2007 :D