ahhh

oh yeah i know i just said that if they decide to go on tour that´s how i think they sould fo it, of course they´ll do it whatever the hell they want to

Poland isnt far away from Finland... and its the gate to later EU countries
I don't think Poland would be their 1st choice cause Poland has the worst audience in the world (no offence) especially when it comes to bands like Kalmah... cause I saw Dark Tranquillity DVD; Live Damage, the audience must have been comfused if it was an Opera concert or a metal concert cause everyone is just standing still and just watching. Not fun watching the DVD, there's no sound of the audience, it's like a practice session.

I don't think Poland would be their 1st choice cause Poland has the worst audience in the world (no offence) especially when it comes to bands like Kalmah... cause I saw Dark Tranquillity DVD; Live Damage, the audience must have been comfused if it was an Opera concert or a metal concert cause everyone is just standing still and just watching. Not fun watching the DVD, there's no sound of the audience, it's like a practice session.

it all depends on the band and its popularity in here..
it may be not a good example but pearl jam was astonished with polish audience.. and its the frontman that has the biggest influence on how the polish crowd would act like.. if you saw the crowd on last metalmania festival you wouldnt say that polish audience sucks :p come and see it this year and then we may talk :p