Ahhh.

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
(EDIT- Some Wolfe Amplification Hellfire stuff on page 2)

Drunk at 3:41am.

Drinking crap beer.

So here is a high definition pic for you, taken from my HD Hero.

GOPR0005.jpg

Kinda pissed the USA is bad thread got deleted, it was giving me something to do.

Any picture requests? I have snow, dirty laundry, a fridge, a cat, i can take a poop and take a pic, etc.....

hmm, is that a plastic bottle of beer? I never saw that. It doesn't really excite me.

Pic request : I got snow and dirty laundry also so, ehm, pic of inside a full garbage can? :loco:

Nah it's an aluminum can. Apparently makes it taste better, that's what it says on the bottle. Although, Haven't they been putting beer in aluminum cans for ever?

I took out my garbage yesterday, so no go on that one!

On a side note, new addition to the family today-

GOPR0019.jpg

Gotta love high definition crap photo. Guess this camera needs more light.

Woah nice DAW controller / console! What's it called?
You gotta post pics of your gear in the "Show us your setup thread", I never saw yours there.

It's a US-2400, Tascam. Best controller(IMO) ever made. 24 motorized faders, jog/scrub wheel, stereo pan joystick, tons of customizible buttons... Unfortunately Tascam is a bunch of morons that decided to cancel it about 4 years ago. But thanks to that, the used price skyrocketed. They sell for as much as they were new. Want to buy it? :p

PS: The USA are bad :lol:

No, we are 'evil' :Smokedev:

dont get how anything can taste "better" out of a can
canned drinks always taste of metal to me, i'll take glass bottles any day. \o/

show us that tascam in all its glory \o/

Ah lol, I know the Tascam controller. I didn't recognize it because it looked integrated in the desk.
They are indeed morons, the DAW-Controller market is growing and growing, but most units are either ugly,
have too few faders or are horribly expensive.
No thanks, I have no room for a DAW controller on my new desk :D

dont get how anything can taste "better" out of a can
canned drinks always taste of metal to me, i'll take glass bottles any day. o/

show us that tascam in all its glory o/

Yep, agreed on can vs bottled.
Bottled tastes better every time

It's an indoor cat. So if it gets anywhere near outside, it takes off. And I'll be damned if I go chasing a cat through the neighborhood drunk in sub 20deg F weather in the snow.

But I can probably make the sneap picture happen. Let me brew up another urination session.

Remind me tomorrow. It's already light out, I don't think the neighbors would enjoy public indecency.