East St. Louis Show- adventure!

Sportyyyy said:
Uh, its none of my business- I don't think so- Uh bobvex.... lol... ummm..
:confused: what??

its not my business either

but it would make one helluva story for her grandkids

they are cool pics!
and I know what it's like to miss a band; I was on that two day tour with Marduk when I flew overseas to see them since they got denied here, since they are one of my favorite bands. Took me on the bus, handed me an all access laminate, let me nap in the bunks, eat the food, hang in the dressing room and go onstage. When I left i missed them terribly(they invited me for another show but I wouldn't have been able to get back in time), as a band that goes that far for one fan are great fucking guys. I still keep in touch with them. Memories that'll last a lifetime. :D A bit off the Bodom topic but I do know what it's like to spend time with folks on tour and then have to leave. If i didn't have to work; i'd have said "see ya for a couple weeks, USA!" :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
they are cool pics!
and I know what it's like to miss a band; I was on that two day tour with Marduk when I flew overseas to see them since they got denied here, since they are one of my favorite bands. Took me on the bus, handed me an all access laminate, let me nap in the bunks, eat the food, hang in the dressing room and go onstage. When I left i missed them terribly(they invited me for another show but I wouldn't have been able to get back in time), as a band that goes that far for one fan are great fucking guys. I still keep in touch with them. Memories that'll last a lifetime. :D A bit off the Bodom topic but I do know what it's like to spend time with folks on tour and then have to leave. If i didn't have to work; i'd have said "see ya for a couple weeks, USA!" :lol:

That is so cool- bodom guys are the same way- John Schaffer was a little pissed at Evergrey- they were fucking some shit up in Chicago I heard "Fucking amateurs" I believe was the exact quote- LOL!

Hanging with a band is so cool- especially when they're nonchalant about it. So many stories I heard- I was in utter disbelief at how laid back and normal they all are. I expected the Rockstar attitude- i.e. Rock Star the movie ;)

Sportyyyy said:
Uh, its none of my business- I don't think so- Uh bobvex.... lol... ummm..

I think it's pretty obvious, isn't it ?! :D
I'm just still wondering how Alexi managed not to get too drunk for that :lol:

Sportyyyy said:
Hanging with a band is so cool- especially when they're nonchalant about it. So many stories I heard- I was in utter disbelief at how laid back and normal they all are. I expected the Rockstar attitude- i.e. Rock Star the movie ;)

I experienced kinda the same with Shadow Fall when they were supporting COB in Europe last year. Sooooo nice guys :) ...It's cool when you can hang out with a band without thinkin of a "fan-rockstar" relation. That's so cool about Bodom :worship: .

Krigloch the Furious said:
hell no. just bring enough cereal for the two of us.

Consider it done!

cereals.jpg