Airline tix - for those who are waiting for good prices..

Airfare War! $57+ Flights from Delta, Southwest, American, and United on Sale Now
June 18, 2014 4:31pm by Patricia Magaña, SmarterTravel Staff

American, Delta, Southwest, and United are each offering sales with similar travel dates this week. These promotions discount flights from late summer through fall when you book by June 26. Don't delay because the best seats and lowest rates are the first to be scooped up.

Travel is permitted any day but Fridays or Sundays from August 25 through December 17. American's sale prohibits travel on August 28, 29; September 1; October 10, 12, 13; November 21, 22, 25, 26, 29, 30; or December 1 or 2. Delta's and Southwest's sales prohibit travel on November 25, 26, 29, or December 1. United's sale prohibits travel on September 1 or November 25 - December 2. Additionally, American and United require a three- or Saturday-night overstay. See the sale providers for finer travel restrictions about flying to Florida and Nevada.

I just booked a flight from Providence, RI to ATL for $90 on Southwest..Sunday prices are still too high but at least I have the important part booked!

Southwest Airfare Sale.. book by 7/17/14

http://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/nationwide-sale.html?src=socl1s2p3y4natus5fac6s7c8d9y10s11_140708

Untitled-1.jpg~original

Airfare is still well over $200 from here, but I used a large chunk of the miles I got on vacation this year to pay for my flight (I don't travel often or far enough to save them for anything else), and I got it early enough that I didn't get stuck with the stupid super-early or super-late flights like the last time I used miles in 2011.