Aja and The Bruce Conte Band In Las Vegas

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
If any of you happen to be in Las Vegas this and next week (through Oct. 17th) come on down to the Orleans Hotel on Tropicana Ave. and say hi! I'm singing with Bruce Conte, the former guitarist of the legenday funk band The Tower of Power. We're performing 4 shows a night (!) every night (except Monday). It's very different from what you're used to hearing me sing, but a whole lotta fun - old school R&B , blues and, of course, songs he recorded with the Tower of Power. Bruce is an amazing guitarist and the band is great! Plus there's NO COVER! Hope to see you there!!!

Air Raid Siren said:
If any of you happen to be in Las Vegas this and next week (through Oct. 17th) come on down to the Orleans Hotel on Tropicana Ave. and say hi! I'm singing with Bruce Conte, the former guitarist of the legenday funk band The Tower of Power. We're performing 4 shows a night (!) every night (except Monday). It's very different from what you're used to hearing me sing, but a whole lotta fun - old school R&B , blues and, of course, songs he recorded with the Tower of Power. Bruce is an amazing guitarist and the band is great! Plus there's NO COVER! Hope to see you there!!!

I stayed at The Orleans a couple of months ago and I'll be there at the hotel again in December, rats! I'll be missing your show by two months. :bah: :D

kalifguy said:
I stayed at The Orleans a couple of months ago and I'll be there at the hotel again in December, rats! I'll be missing your show by two months. :bah: :D
I'll be back there with Bruce Dec. 21 -Jan 2nd.(including New Year's Eve) Hope our schedules coincide then!!!!

Downshifter said:
I will check it out... and say hi

my better half works at the Orleans
Cool! I like the Orleans' folks, they're really nice to us there. I'll see ya there, Downshifter!

But I sure miss my gal pals and all that Maidenly love! I can't wait to get back and hit it with the Maidens once again!!! :headbang: