Sin City

Air Raid Siren said:
Even if it looks like bird poo after ya cook 'em! :lol:

Oh, thanks for that visual! :puke: :ill: :ill: :lol:

Glad you are getting better. My wife got dosed a few weeks back really bad. She said it was the sickest she has ever been.
She thought I was a crybaby when I was laid up from bad food poisioning. She knows better now she was just as laid out as I was.

Jim

Hey ladies I see it is time for me to go to pasadena to see you guys again, you rocked at canes. I caught sound check and everything you guys are baaad aasss, except for empire never did like Queensryche. You rocked the show and then some, I was a little bummed because when i went to buy a DVD you were sold out. Maybe this time i can get one, my girl thinks I'm crazy to go out there again but she doesn't know what good metal can do for you! See you this weekend!!

Hey Deli666, just to be sure it wasn't just a type-o, we are not playing in Pasadena this weekend, but we are in Long Beach. I wouldn't want you to make the trek to Pasadena for nada. :) We played there last weekend. This Friday is (scream for me!!!) Long Beach. :Smokin:

Hey, I will be there I got confused which happens to me alot. Thanks for letting me know and i will be seeing you again this weekend and i bet you'll rock the house like always, good luck and thanks for letting me know because after all i'm just a "space head".

deli666 said:
Well Ladies Thanks for Rocking the House and making the trip worthwhile.
It was great to see you! Thanks for coming all the way out here and street teaming before the show, too! :kickass: Guess ya had to stretch them legs out after driving all the way from Vegas, huh?! Glad ya made it home safe!:headbang:

Well, it's with great joy tinged with sadness that I help spread the word that my good friend, Bruce Conte has rejoined the Tower of Power. Joy for the fact that Tower fans will once again hear the guitar parts the way they should be played!!!!!

Sadness because, as a result, it marks the end (at least for now) of a musical relationship I've treasured. :cry: But I'm truly grateful for the opportunity and time spent honing my R&B chops with Bruce. Impeccable lead and rhythm playing with a signature tone to match, Bruce set a standard that has made him, in my opinion, a most influential guitarist. I saw it with my own eyes, night after night , as guitarists in every genre eyed every lick he played and tryed to absorb as much as they could.

I learned so much from him about stepping up when it counts and he always supported my personal expression within the music and believed in my talent. He's been both a mentor and a friend and, even though I will miss the gig, I'm so happy for him, the band and the fans. :Spin:

deli666 said:
Hey Linda
I was checking out this site to look for some fills and changes and thought you might like the drumming style of this dude Jason Bittner ripping on the double bass.
http://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Jason_Bittner.html

Your friend in Vegas,
Deli666

Hey thanks! I was actually just reading the Modern Drummer story about him and thinking about picking up the Chris Adler/Jason Bittner DVD. That kind of drumming stirs my brain. :worship: