Akercocke Controversy on TV

i couldnt understand most of it cause it was a bunch of people talking over each other most of the time

hahaha, what did the guy from the audience in the red shirt say? i couldnt understand one word.

kickass sig, my friend...i'm enjoying the soundtrack right now... "Death is the road to awe" is such an amazing tune....and when coupled with that amazing scene, it sends chills up my spine...

That pretty much sucked. I got a kick, though, out of Mendonca laughing at the white-haired nut when he went on his rant about Jesus, and the like 40 year old woman in the audience at the end saying that they have no right to dictate what to believe cos kids will believe what they want anyway.

lol good god, lighten up. get over yourself. you wonder why he says things like that, when all he has to do is make a tiny remark and people start tripping over themselves because they're such uppity assholes :Smug:

lol good god, lighten up. get over yourself. you wonder why he says things like that, when all he has to do is make a tiny remark and people start tripping over themselves because they're such uppity assholes :Smug:

He's missing the mark completely. He should be targeting Steven Nolan. Thats the same as me saying something against americans because i dont like their president. Anyway yes, back on topic. Steven Nolan is quite well known over here as a right wing goon. We all just largely ignore him. :loco:

You spent centuries fighting over what brand of the same insane religion would predominate, you're all fucking retards.

Just watched the vid,:lol: it fucking ruled. I love it when extreme christians like that are put on the spot.